Dark of MK FASHION.

You came for Malibu, right? Your little Oasis?You will not get them.(Mm-Malibu,them)
I find that ever since the 2015, I have seen something that could ultimately fit in so well here.
A new meaning, of consort, movie of take, interest and chaotic estate.(mm-meaning-movie) And for the dress you go out to date might be the armor in which you participate. I will say that I lied. ( MM, I-I) The Dark of MK FASHION is what the Mzodern should be certainly...which is why in the Summer and the fall, all accords were dropped off to be in the woods of the Movies and Movements.
A story that comes for another ethic and another place endearing. Many people have tried to make me bleed for this and bleed for the consort of their heart. I pity them and I will respect to show them exactly as they are; animals of no consort of society or even kindness nor to mind their own damned business. Telling a story and engaging in art is not a crime and here is that witness. By beating all them assunder for their feigned draped goals of mental insecurity, mental instability, shadow learning and wishing to destroy the consort of my dreams as well as many other-prove that they only want the right to deny people what is theirs for they are so caught up in their ego of what is to be the world that reality never can even touch them and by beating them shows them up as the lot they are. They reach to make art a crime because they do not live in a world where art is something of society-they live in their own special realms and try to captivate people as they see and control them as they see as for all the things unknown to them are sin because it goes against them being gods of the world-or the world revolving around them and their twisted ego. But the world is not one where art is a crime nor guided by their twisted ego and never will be. Kept this under wraps for so long but this is a special day that wipes everything away. You can not control people and people shall not be gods under the false pretense and estates of school, government and all else in which they try to take advantage of people.
People are free against the dark that is the blood on the armor as you get away from a rainy day. Behold the Hyperspace. Behold the illustration and behold the missing element of the story that MM culture of 2016 tried to hint at.

Comments

Popular Posts