Deadly Hollows.
I have notice that from the posts views declining and the political climate getting worse, that people have stop viewing the blog for much to be said and have regulated to take their free time elsewhere.
Maybe because usually would try to investigate these corrupt estates and would always have a count on me attitude for these estates. Yet I say, I can move from the current work I am on to work on something else at the same time. Unlike a news organization and even though I said I could be alternate media- I had to resolve MM culture first and actual storyline and quip revolving it. To be much said, I am only one person and can only produce what is natural for one person to produce. Yet I will never resolve to employ any help from anyone else unless there is a convincing offer.
In the current time, here faced by much obstacle and much deep and dark instances in real life and in the public world; I for a time have been at a loss for what can be said-the horrid changes in our society that has become of hostility and not the comradery usually said of our society in general. But that comradery is just usually only daily conjecture and we are starting to see the true nature of people in the public outlets and mass media. While you can say this is good, it is not when people are becoming more violent and more bad things are happening to depress people. And the government itself is the vat of hatred ensuing deaths that never needed to ever happen. Struggles that needed not to happen. Yet my friends, I cannot speak out on this as I cannot just stop what I doing to cover some ideals about this and that. Or perhaps I can and that is the magic, of worlds?
Maybe because usually would try to investigate these corrupt estates and would always have a count on me attitude for these estates. Yet I say, I can move from the current work I am on to work on something else at the same time. Unlike a news organization and even though I said I could be alternate media- I had to resolve MM culture first and actual storyline and quip revolving it. To be much said, I am only one person and can only produce what is natural for one person to produce. Yet I will never resolve to employ any help from anyone else unless there is a convincing offer.
In the current time, here faced by much obstacle and much deep and dark instances in real life and in the public world; I for a time have been at a loss for what can be said-the horrid changes in our society that has become of hostility and not the comradery usually said of our society in general. But that comradery is just usually only daily conjecture and we are starting to see the true nature of people in the public outlets and mass media. While you can say this is good, it is not when people are becoming more violent and more bad things are happening to depress people. And the government itself is the vat of hatred ensuing deaths that never needed to ever happen. Struggles that needed not to happen. Yet my friends, I cannot speak out on this as I cannot just stop what I doing to cover some ideals about this and that. Or perhaps I can and that is the magic, of worlds?
Comments
Post a Comment