A; Her affection is a treasure.
The day I saw her. She was not an option.
The day I saw her. She was not an option.
But truly she was.
One day I saw this girl talking with this guy and thought this is how it was always going to be. Never being acknowledged and I would not be told how to feel. The girl was cute, and kept my feelings to myself and ever would I act on it- I was obviously out class by juggler or not.
The teacher was attractive but I think I did not like her attitude. Would make it troublesome. But I was glad she was not a boring man, there was at least something to look at. But she did not really interest me.
But nothing turned out as I thought, the week over~ the girl I liked unwillingly and then willingly looked at me...as if in mutual feelings.
Comments
Post a Comment