the modern magic underground.
Tamila Tamita.
Casey Burnesy
Makinca Mether
These all are the women I know of the modern
magic underground, coming town to town
yet never failing to be around. I always knew
there would be a hype magazine, bike, motor or
wheeled, a motion story graphic of song and not and
that of magic art they could entail.
The modern magic underground.
The modern magic underground.
These all are the women I know of the modern
magic underground, coming town to town
with their mystics and their gifts.
I never thought they would be the ones that I would miss
in a savage raid, I come to save them from that Claim and
then I find that I am a hero just to them. But one day I will
come back for them. To play our games and trades again
in the modern magic underground.
Casey Burnesy
Makinca Mether
These all are the women I know of the modern
magic underground, coming town to town
yet never failing to be around. I always knew
there would be a hype magazine, bike, motor or
wheeled, a motion story graphic of song and not and
that of magic art they could entail.
The modern magic underground.
The modern magic underground.
These all are the women I know of the modern
magic underground, coming town to town
with their mystics and their gifts.
I never thought they would be the ones that I would miss
in a savage raid, I come to save them from that Claim and
then I find that I am a hero just to them. But one day I will
come back for them. To play our games and trades again
in the modern magic underground.
Comments
Post a Comment