Short crop hair.

I saw you one day.


I saw you one day,
did not pay attention to the
melody in my head and one day
say one day- I was running around
with you appearing so naturally in
my head in a place where all attraction
is forced and I knew not if anyone could
a damn about me but it just kept it cool
and that is how it got be.

Met some frank on the second day-
psychology, thought she was cute and friendly
and she was to the point of when I could not just
yank her away as she was not mine and not property,
but people seemed to treat her as be. Never an opportunity
to truly speak again I tasted realism of talking
in this sick place. Never was anything extended to me
to say that I was normal or even be able to talk
without spears pointed at me
and better one gets ahead and I am just all washed and dead
pretend to be a friend yet I never said anything much at all.

Don't want to interrupt class with talking and do not want to be with spears
and then you on my mind suddenly appear I, oh my cannot keep my fears away
nor near.
I grew a hat that sprung out a deer- I would try to get near but there was never
helping any helping it.

I saw her frank face and she was kind but I was in over my mind
of this atmosphere, the people in unkind would twist everything to play
games and just think its fine. But am I supposed to fight everyone just to
speak out of normal at all?

I could only do it alone yet you never said anything to me.

I guess I'm attracted to short cropped hair and I refrain to keep it "normal"
in abnormal bounds.......but that is not how it is supposed to be.

I saw you one day, through all this I would never pay to turn around.

Comments

Popular Posts