the bitter elm and butter elm, which one is she?

She, was the one challenger to me being nice and telling her to get away and not evade my space. I originally took that elevator; to be alone and be able to be myself and not worry about any other people. But here she runs into the elevator and I am confused at why there is such a dark feel there in
as she comes in. And I have to hold my breathe but then I look at her as she says hello in a brash way. I say hello back quickly and she frowns as if trying to cover up something.

I pause.
I pause, she looks beautiful~ could be someone special if I look past what I just experienced. Look past the coldness and darkness and this cold "hello". Who knows maybe they are just the cold type of lover or individual. Maybe a future awaits.

But no my friends when they discount the very moment you fell in love with an illusion; they are bluntly admitting to their crimes and actually want to try to hide their crime but will not do so thinking you will not recognize what else happened; and are more concerned that you feel in love with them than the fact they have committed a crime. And think they are right enough in anything to tell you what to believe and you are stupid to believe their lies just like everyone they show such illusions to and think its funny. By dame dime, the sniveling piece of shit wrote; " You cannot be in love with me". When no one even said anything about love.  No one said anything about love-just trying to make them happy for what they showed to you and acted out. Even though today is about diversity and acceptance, you can not play the american game of inclusion with hate groups, country hicks, people mainly of the middle east and egypt( apart of the middle east) and even some Africans because all they fucking give a damn about is their own selves and perception and fuck anyone who lives and breathes and sees. They try to cut off the fact that you have a you at all. People wanting to act like they know you like this girl or have some type of duty to be friendly to you, only want something from you whether it is good or bad in substance it is ideally bad for you.

While I tried to be cultural accepting, there is a length in which you cannot be cultural accepting to people who never have the ideals at all. You cannot be friends with the devil. And so actually the folk of this girl was as I saw her, a bitter bitch but give her time and she makes herself butter elm and covers up the darkness inside. Yet all her actions are just to use and abuse and much to be said from her hellos what can be said is that she just wanted to have sex. And was never serious about being genuine or even waiting for the other person to respond, just expecting them to behave as she thinks they will as a tool and not a person. But fellows, I am not a tool~ I am a person. Who will continue telling the points of the story up till now.

Comments

Popular Posts