Honorable Mention.
Here's a honorable mention
for the fucking mention
ah, fucking o mention
of the heart gone soul and mind
...
heart gone soul//and mind...
I lose my mind
singing for the peoples
to say their shit all damned day
all about me and never give a damn
about what God would do for the man
for the man
get down cause I knew it was a damn
deal cause I fucked everyone yet
over in the edge and then in the end
cause I would not prophet I would not
profit
brother brother I ,
I have a honorable mention.
Mention.
Honorable, honorable
mention, brother, brother I have
a honorable mention mention
yea, yea, yea,
yea,
something is wrong and I am going make it
write so here is my honorable mention
Fucking don't understand
my fucking understandings
But you of,
honorable mention estates
can reach the end of the eyes
of my mind
The love you find and the world you buy
is just waht you'll find inside
make your lose your mind
when its not truth its disguise
I have been playing games
simply mindgames
and brother brother
hmm
there is no more playing mind games
for what s the ill of the world in song
What is the world
when you cannot live to protect o
say your life for people come
and they come to destroy
all the world of your life
make you lose your mind
make you lose your mind
brother brother
ya, brother ya
ya, brother ya.
Brother ya.
Brother, brother ya.
Ah, ha, ha, haa, aha-ha,
aha-haha-aha-aha-aha-ah!
AH! ahag!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Soul has lost it is mind
Fucking lost its mind
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
But do fucking mind to
be the honorable mention
But I am not going mind
we are the same
in the end
cause we
just put up too much to reason
ourselves as we should be.
for the fucking mention
ah, fucking o mention
of the heart gone soul and mind
...
heart gone soul//and mind...
I lose my mind
singing for the peoples
to say their shit all damned day
all about me and never give a damn
about what God would do for the man
for the man
get down cause I knew it was a damn
deal cause I fucked everyone yet
over in the edge and then in the end
cause I would not prophet I would not
profit
brother brother I ,
I have a honorable mention.
Mention.
Honorable, honorable
mention, brother, brother I have
a honorable mention mention
yea, yea, yea,
yea,
something is wrong and I am going make it
write so here is my honorable mention
Fucking don't understand
my fucking understandings
But you of,
honorable mention estates
can reach the end of the eyes
of my mind
The love you find and the world you buy
is just waht you'll find inside
make your lose your mind
when its not truth its disguise
I have been playing games
simply mindgames
and brother brother
hmm
there is no more playing mind games
for what s the ill of the world in song
What is the world
when you cannot live to protect o
say your life for people come
and they come to destroy
all the world of your life
make you lose your mind
make you lose your mind
brother brother
ya, brother ya
ya, brother ya.
Brother ya.
Brother, brother ya.
Ah, ha, ha, haa, aha-ha,
aha-haha-aha-aha-aha-ah!
AH! ahag!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Soul has lost it is mind
Fucking lost its mind
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
But do fucking mind to
be the honorable mention
But I am not going mind
we are the same
in the end
cause we
just put up too much to reason
ourselves as we should be.
Comments
Post a Comment