Crying so lone on the phone.

Crying so lone on the phone. In this place of fake togetherness, roommate and friends mostly said; crying mostly alone on the phone was the most truth beater there. The most real and most said alive. Why, she was that girl I noted with her other friend. She actually had heart and did not shrug off the fact that she was in pain and let it all come out. However my friends, it was not my heart's desire to approach her. I did not want to be labeled creep. But I eventually decided it was more than that. I did not want to be myself used by broken heart fellow who could be anyone. But eventually realized she was actually a loyal individual being treated bad. She smoked cigars. First time I was attracted to a girl who smoke. I had never been sexually attracted to anyone that entire damn time. But I felt the odd that never happens to me. I never felt this crush attitude towards her. Just this type of home feel. It would always make me sad when she would cry on the phone and I would never see her properly after class or else to eve say anything to get to know her. And not seem to be taking advantage of her and knowing I was sexually attracted to her and avoid the response of people seemingly hostile to any idea of  me being sexual except some people-who I would never occasionally see but know they were out there; did not want to send that message. It took the whole semester. Of where I noticed her and she noticed me to understand that I did have feelings for her, she was on my mind of course, but much unhappy she was in person. Obviously dealing with a bad relationship.
But to say she was a person I would want to go see a movie with.
Not in the netflix bang culture that would later become popular but just to see a movie with as in a date, That is if she ever agreed.

Comments

Popular Posts