To clearly say.
Although I did various things and various investigations in the end it is better off not pursuing to make any type of channel on tv because the media is overtly corrupt and I really do not want to further involve myself with those type of individuals. Junira is going to reflect what has been discovered all together and will have the appropriate story arcs to represent that.
I also say that I was greatly inspired by something that truly never existed all those years. Was just an illusion to say that I wanted to believe because the alternative was something I never wanted to believe existed but eventually have come to terms of that and also know the importance of not sleeping a bed with a snake.
After Junira is where I split off- with a true Kyeombi effort that is focused not on comics as comics to make it in this world but as how I meant to be. The last two books of Fog Comics actually contain Krushre and Bunker titles but I did not think it important to do them before Junira is a true story. But after this I am free of all these involvements of even having to even "do" anything with these two books because Junira is a catalyst for the truth and true and is the ending of this trying era. And becomes one that let into the finishing era.
When I sat there all those years ago, in 2013 in August and wrote that post did know of what was to come but looking back I realize that I have done alright for someone not favored by sin or a corrupt industry indeed to talk about their everyday creations and actually a number of people to truly even view the blog in which said discussions take place.
But yet there is something special I forgot to mention because Junira was never finished we never saw the importance of Moira and how it adds into other works. Nor do we know about Roman Girls, Starvation Pirates and even the 300 on separate notes. I never got to mention that I was going to start my own vertical comic brand probably with selected titles from my yield. Yet in the midst of that era of selfish pride whores, I often forgot while taking care of myself and my intentions in my life at that time. In short; Kyeombi can be said to often include the ways of presentation here and as well as pursue more open means for storytelling. And this impacts Fog Comics as well and the titles within.
The story of Junira is something that is free and will not be caged so I invite you to step away from your chains and boundaries and not be chained as well.
I also say that I was greatly inspired by something that truly never existed all those years. Was just an illusion to say that I wanted to believe because the alternative was something I never wanted to believe existed but eventually have come to terms of that and also know the importance of not sleeping a bed with a snake.
After Junira is where I split off- with a true Kyeombi effort that is focused not on comics as comics to make it in this world but as how I meant to be. The last two books of Fog Comics actually contain Krushre and Bunker titles but I did not think it important to do them before Junira is a true story. But after this I am free of all these involvements of even having to even "do" anything with these two books because Junira is a catalyst for the truth and true and is the ending of this trying era. And becomes one that let into the finishing era.
When I sat there all those years ago, in 2013 in August and wrote that post did know of what was to come but looking back I realize that I have done alright for someone not favored by sin or a corrupt industry indeed to talk about their everyday creations and actually a number of people to truly even view the blog in which said discussions take place.
But yet there is something special I forgot to mention because Junira was never finished we never saw the importance of Moira and how it adds into other works. Nor do we know about Roman Girls, Starvation Pirates and even the 300 on separate notes. I never got to mention that I was going to start my own vertical comic brand probably with selected titles from my yield. Yet in the midst of that era of selfish pride whores, I often forgot while taking care of myself and my intentions in my life at that time. In short; Kyeombi can be said to often include the ways of presentation here and as well as pursue more open means for storytelling. And this impacts Fog Comics as well and the titles within.
The story of Junira is something that is free and will not be caged so I invite you to step away from your chains and boundaries and not be chained as well.
Comments
Post a Comment