I don't need anything.

So you fucking thought I would need anything at all/
I don't need anything at all
in the pouring rain
I don't need anything at alll
in the pouring rain
I do not need anyone else. Escapism is the dream
I do not need anyone else
Escapism is the dream

Escapism the dream, dream
dream, dream! DREAM!

I! Do not need anyone else.

I! do not need anyone else

Why, why.
I do not need anyone else
cause I'm good, good all by myself.
Good all my by myself.
Escapism is the dream
in the pouring rain.

I don't need anything at all.
I do not need anything at all.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
Dream.
I do not need anything at all.
At all.
I do not need anything at all
at all.

at all in the pouring rain.


Their are glasses of the pain
of the rain flooding a raining room
that was a dinning room of pain! PAIN!
and so much pain it is to find yourself swimming in
this room, running out of water.
I don't need anything at all.
Sharks to come and bother me
why I do not need anything at all
my answer is that; I do not need anything at all.
At all.
 I do not need anything at all. At all
At all. I do not need anything at all!



at all in the pouring rain, at all.......!
I don't need anything at all.

Comments

Popular Posts