Honorable Mention.
There is a honorable mention. Particularly said girl. I saw one day and thought she looked okay. She had legs. She seemed to have a character that could be said to be "fun". One day she recognized me and seemed to be having an eye for me. But ultimately said she was not the cold hearted one but a warm hearted girl. Yet I never said anything or did what she expected; because all she wanted much likely was to fuck. Even so if that was her ambition; it is considerably better than being a damn snake about what you want and expect people to give you want you want after being said snake.
Also the time she came in the intersection with the girl who at first rejected me was priceless in the terms of I never felt so wanted in my life as an individual from her and the girl who first rejected me but yet realized I was not at a time in which I could date them both or either one. But ultimately to be said those are much likely the noted outcomes in which I favored to expect. And not this knife biting, back whipping, back slashing and more that is just hidden torture brought upon people by those who do not ultimately respect their human right to life. More to be said represent a culture of violence and unacceptance that is nothing civil but profiting off a culture they can never understand. Seeking these people who'd you not expect to be there, exist for the sole purpose to put you down because they see you as trash. The most of much you can do is be vigil and be fun to take care of your own life as you want it to be and not how others want to be and want it to be terrorized. And bring to light the various crimes of brethren.
Honorable mention; this took two years to write because people have resorted to terrorism instead of being civil people. This is the first part of Technogothica that comes with songs and a comic as well.
The next part will talk about the spring 2014 and of course I have a drawn project for that indeed made last year after this time period of course. That said this written discourse part is done.
Also the time she came in the intersection with the girl who at first rejected me was priceless in the terms of I never felt so wanted in my life as an individual from her and the girl who first rejected me but yet realized I was not at a time in which I could date them both or either one. But ultimately to be said those are much likely the noted outcomes in which I favored to expect. And not this knife biting, back whipping, back slashing and more that is just hidden torture brought upon people by those who do not ultimately respect their human right to life. More to be said represent a culture of violence and unacceptance that is nothing civil but profiting off a culture they can never understand. Seeking these people who'd you not expect to be there, exist for the sole purpose to put you down because they see you as trash. The most of much you can do is be vigil and be fun to take care of your own life as you want it to be and not how others want to be and want it to be terrorized. And bring to light the various crimes of brethren.
Honorable mention; this took two years to write because people have resorted to terrorism instead of being civil people. This is the first part of Technogothica that comes with songs and a comic as well.
The next part will talk about the spring 2014 and of course I have a drawn project for that indeed made last year after this time period of course. That said this written discourse part is done.
Comments
Post a Comment