Match and Jean D arc.
I half way finished the comics of Fog as they were uncompleted, yet I realize something in the work that needs some more attention. So I am waiting until Junira is done to complete the said works.
Junira, you see came about after all the original Kyeombi series were written. Massive change had happened to my writing style and it was more worldly. I was indeed scared of this change and yet stil wanted to convey the ideals of my old works and that is exactly how Junira was made as a fusion between two story telling styles. Yet eventually I realized that the previous style of writing like you see in Slayers of Wolve at the tab is too optimistic for what actually is the actual of society. But I continued until Dream One New York and realized I could not hold on to this optimism for what does not exist but optimism for a better tomorrow. However I largely believe that the story of Junira is incomplete and I would like to venture into the actual story. And how it contributes to Kyeombi by off putting these ideals and such for a later time.
I bring you Kyeombi; MM Culture Woods for this very reason- that goes with Junira as complementary work.
Junira, you see came about after all the original Kyeombi series were written. Massive change had happened to my writing style and it was more worldly. I was indeed scared of this change and yet stil wanted to convey the ideals of my old works and that is exactly how Junira was made as a fusion between two story telling styles. Yet eventually I realized that the previous style of writing like you see in Slayers of Wolve at the tab is too optimistic for what actually is the actual of society. But I continued until Dream One New York and realized I could not hold on to this optimism for what does not exist but optimism for a better tomorrow. However I largely believe that the story of Junira is incomplete and I would like to venture into the actual story. And how it contributes to Kyeombi by off putting these ideals and such for a later time.
I bring you Kyeombi; MM Culture Woods for this very reason- that goes with Junira as complementary work.

Comments
Post a Comment