good signs of a bright future.

Lying back to the day
we first met.
I laid my gaze, eyes shut on your bed
and you were naked.
The eyes and boobs of yours red as my chest
was of engraving fantasy and heart felt desire
and in the surge of an empire.
I ran hard like a spartan and then an egyptain
finding the toes of your curled up and I assumed
that time was up, UP! Yes, you yelled and screamed
lying back to the day we first met
I wanted to fell this rainy and wet.

We were naked in an engraving fantasy
the surge of an empire
in sake of fucking with me.
You came up and bite me.
And turned me on the bed
and I felt as if I was horse.
And of course the yells I let out
had no remorse, no remorse
no sign and sound.Finding that the world
cannot shut us down
I was wet and chlorine smelled
and you were braided to one side
and your brown skin so beautiul
and seeming smelling of yellow,
I done found a feather of the perfume of
fragrant imagine that bird as the scent of you
were the flowers smell like the rainbow and mint
and primrose too.

I never will be blue and then I let everything thing cum
through. We collapsed not in frantic but a chaotic
fashion as fucked over eyes out across worlds
and reality...I never let another scream, I just kept fucking
to dream...a good signs of a bright future.......with you.

Comments

Popular Posts