Yellow Boobs.
She had 4 aspects of her.
Four two yellow boobs were
her aspects in particular,
her mind, her ass and her body
all the same.
Just touching for the sake of touching.
I touched the yellow boobs.
Of satire of and desire
could be, could be.
I touched the yellow boobs
all two my hands but its not right
to be led on to think you belong!
What fuck are you doing touching the yellow boobs
you properly think you are matchmaking
but you are not god. Let them free as humans
shall be,and it will be fine trust me.
Just to think to think you own a person
sexual you touch the yellow boobs.
But I awakened and I refuse to even
believe even more. What of this system
that of them selling her body and assets indeed.
Like a slave for your ambitions as you are slave
for the grand ambition to make a society of just people
listening ti fuck everyone over as if assets and not people
I touched the yellow boobs but then again never again
because I can never see something so evil for me.....
Prodigies must think here is God. But no, they only seek to make theirselves
God by touching the boobs, so animated is the violence.
I touched the yellow boobs.Perspective; never again.
Of satire and desire no more.
Yet still what do people do,
they touch the yellow boobs.
They touch the yellow boobs
they touch the yellow boobs!!!
They touch and fuck the yellow boobs.!
Four two yellow boobs were
her aspects in particular,
her mind, her ass and her body
all the same.
Just touching for the sake of touching.
I touched the yellow boobs.
Of satire of and desire
could be, could be.
I touched the yellow boobs
all two my hands but its not right
to be led on to think you belong!
What fuck are you doing touching the yellow boobs
you properly think you are matchmaking
but you are not god. Let them free as humans
shall be,and it will be fine trust me.
Just to think to think you own a person
sexual you touch the yellow boobs.
But I awakened and I refuse to even
believe even more. What of this system
that of them selling her body and assets indeed.
Like a slave for your ambitions as you are slave
for the grand ambition to make a society of just people
listening ti fuck everyone over as if assets and not people
I touched the yellow boobs but then again never again
because I can never see something so evil for me.....
Prodigies must think here is God. But no, they only seek to make theirselves
God by touching the boobs, so animated is the violence.
I touched the yellow boobs.Perspective; never again.
Of satire and desire no more.
Yet still what do people do,
they touch the yellow boobs.
They touch the yellow boobs
they touch the yellow boobs!!!
They touch and fuck the yellow boobs.!
Comments
Post a Comment