I splat!

I splat cause I thought I could see happiness and what it would be
to be the one of the only ideals I could see
but no would cause chase them but me
I splat cause I thought I would be burdened down
and I thought I could see happiness
and what it would be
to be the one of the only ideals I could see
I could see and what it would be.

I splat because of that
of cruelty. People don't understand.
A, Cruelty, they don't understand
that you are you.
Maybe imagine before you say anything
" hello" reason what sense it makes to put down others
when I am just putting down myself
but you really do not having anything in yourself
but hell
a cure to cruelty you do not understand is not love nor sex
its just respect to be a human by respecting the life of others
and not a monster to kill everyone
,bum, bum, bum, ta, ta, ta, tab, tum, tum, tum

I splat! because you are a monster
I splat at you because you are not like anyone else
you are a monster you may understand to be pretty and pink
girl but you are just assassin.
Just trying to get by on whatever you do and whatever you say
and whatever said and what is done.

I splat because you are not like anyone humane and you need
to be place in your spot you murderer
you fucking faggot.
you are not the color of hearth and humanity
just blood and guts for all the eye to see never
finding yourself but a monster at night I am
not the one in fright.

So got go fuck off, you been denied your wrong
cause I splot and splat your ass with the fucking realization
that it will not ever be accepted what you do to what makes
you good and what makes you a monster consume.
So go fuck off!!
AH!!!!!!!AH!
So go fuck off.

And that I splat.
Told you off...

Comments

Popular Posts