the end of the mzodern mk 2013.
Yeph, when I made the concept image for mk mzodern, really simple was to be some type of amoeba that powered a fuel cell but yet the new concept image for MK MZODERN worlds is that of worlds or segmented land all bunched together at the bottom and bubbles at top resembling land and air as well as the shape of the amoeba previous.
Junira, I did say I completed writing two story segments-the next story segment basically advances everything to speak of here and as well the worlds happen at the same time. To finally say it introduces the concept of Moira and the impact on the past and yet future. That leads into the fourth arc and then into the fifth arc. Will maybe write in the effort of news story but yet forget I have the right to refuse commitment.
Junira, I did say I completed writing two story segments-the next story segment basically advances everything to speak of here and as well the worlds happen at the same time. To finally say it introduces the concept of Moira and the impact on the past and yet future. That leads into the fourth arc and then into the fifth arc. Will maybe write in the effort of news story but yet forget I have the right to refuse commitment.


Comments
Post a Comment