bedtime stories of the future

Once again for the night in the row
went out to the movie row
finding the place as black and brown you know
you know, you know, you know
you know
you know
I reached for the stiletto and then the toe
and then I reached up and then I felt
and then I felt you and I licked and I looked
into folds and into vines and then we became
of two similar minds
finding and fucking in the movies
theaters are funny
and the weather is not sunny
cold and jackets and sweathers
a cold breeze will come and I will
learn' stocking off first -do need to repent
do need to repent
Fucking in the stalls of a private movie
we do not need to repent
you know
you know
you know
you know you
know
you know.
you know. o.

You know I would be there to eat cereal and dinner with you
and lunch with you and follow the ambition of your arts,
a mage of science we could farther on a motorcycle into the rain
and then home and fuck all over again.
Again, on the couch and on the floor. And in the room and then in your dorm
we'll keep living just as long as you want to you know
but we are interrupted by a clock steamed worker though.

Comments

Popular Posts