crying on the phone and alone.

crying on the phone all alone
in the country berry home of pain
make love and life in the rain
but can not find the life in the pain
to choke it out and breathe it out like
a smoke from a muelberry blue pancake cigar
bizarre to say is that you are crying on the phone
and all alone no one gives a damn
what the damn you mean to be crying on this
phone would at least expect someone to be trying to be
there for you.'
But much is said that the only thing is the rain is falling and coming
through the land and all the cars can sing in the amber lights so muffled
green, green, green that you have no one
to call on in this times
oh times, I feel so guilty for watching you all this time
crying on the phone all alone!
In the drip drop rain
crying on the phone all alone.
in the drip drop rain
in the drip drop rain.
Rain1.
Rain2
Rain 30-211-1
!

Bizarre to say that you are cute cut but you know
the bamble of the brushes is bad of my mind
I do not know to taste the berries of the country berry time
I'm just fine, I could not help you anyway.
But you know its all good any way.
You will cry on the phone, oh the phone
but I will never say anything at all.

drip, drop, rain, rain, drop, drop, drip
rain, rain rain...all from your eyes
I see true pain.
crying on the phone and alone.

Comments

Popular Posts