desolation.

I, quiet in desolation
finding the pride a red
circle had become a thorn in our side
I made up my mind
and I made up my mind
again and in desolation
finding the pride a ride circle
had become a thorn in our side

desolation in the grief of what people have endured
we can not be as we were
and we must fight back.
The steam punkers don't know
we do not like that our sunny and yet
dark days were happy and fun in many
ways. In many ways.
Desolation, we cannot reach when we never feel
it is safe, but one day another reaches for me,
and I am just like to be with this Angie
obscuring me from the eyes of Jyuera
she does not look
she does not bother
she just lays there somberly after
all this fighting

what have I been inviting
desolation.
desolation.
desolation.
desolation...
I just had to be taken advantage of
too weak to resist, finding maybe it was not me
that did not want to not want this
I wanted it but as a we, we do not want
to do the things we once did before
but does anything I meant before mean anything now
too weak from hunger push away now
desolation in the rain
waterfall of the sympathy of the rage of the phantom love that serves
to be an ego and title of the infamy of me. Her whispy hair and eyes
black looks down and punishes me. I swear this is how it
has to be. As later she bitterly stares at me and looks somberly at me
to say even closer to me. And then that is when she fucks me..
in title wears and baggy sweatershirt gown and stockings too,
clockwork magician thought nothing to truly say-could you?

desolation but in rain the growing distant and then cold kind

that in an action, like a flicker flame of conflagration becomes
a red flame.................desolation warmth in the rain.....!

Comments

Popular Posts