Friend with the Guitar.
My katana on abridged.
Never expected the fact of the friend with the Guitar
to even offer me the chance to experience music.
Never looking back, destiny had come and I never looked back.
I could have said no, but I would never a have a memory so cherished
as that time. Someone who truly sat to eat with me when no one else would.
Someone who truly knew friendship...and what it truly meant in that time and period.
(abridged)
Guitar music, never
I never looked back,
memory so cherished would
period never look back
but I kinda of left you behind
still had the phone number on my mind
until I lost it being foolish installing the chip in
another phone.
Another time to be said wondering all those times
sitting down; I never realized that you were just a friend
just to be a friend.
The sword of the destiny, I may never ever see you again,
but I have a memory of those true lighted times...!
Times....someone who truly knew friendship and what it truly meant
in that time and period.
Never expected the fact of the friend with the Guitar
to even offer me the chance to experience music.
Never looking back, destiny had come and I never looked back.
I could have said no, but I would never a have a memory so cherished
as that time. Someone who truly sat to eat with me when no one else would.
Someone who truly knew friendship...and what it truly meant in that time and period.
(abridged)
Guitar music, never
I never looked back,
memory so cherished would
period never look back
but I kinda of left you behind
still had the phone number on my mind
until I lost it being foolish installing the chip in
another phone.
Another time to be said wondering all those times
sitting down; I never realized that you were just a friend
just to be a friend.
The sword of the destiny, I may never ever see you again,
but I have a memory of those true lighted times...!
Times....someone who truly knew friendship and what it truly meant
in that time and period.
Comments
Post a Comment