MK MZODERN GRAPHIC NOVEL episodes + review done.

Well I finished the month of August the first round of pages, that will be called cycles and now-you can read the various different episodes as we go through months and cycles. This was a very long review, you can see so much of my free time went down working on this project and others that I have not have any free time to rather do much anything real for this blog.
When I actually started this blog, never imagined I would still be working on it five years later as I thought it was just going to be a period hype piece that would inspire new works. But in true it has inspired this work and really, I caution you to say that I am being generous even telling the story in this manner. Ideally; I wanted to go for more harsh and shocking ideals. But I am not going to do this.

This project was a lot of fun and spanned two years and was originally to help me just come to terms what happened in the past to write about MK MZODERN as more than a blog but for it original meant and not be lost in the modern adequateness of summer 2017.

The notes have not been completed and was giving them time before I wrote them as well as the outlets tell a different current look back into the past on various different elements.

All to say the coming episodes give time to actually have fun and not be super rushed in the sense of just getting it out there for one standpoint goal. I rather accomplish many goals at one time. Here, I color and also can tell you more about each color session and the meanings of the pages.

To say; in the end, this review is not anything I regret but vital to move forward as a brand and individual and clears much a place for other works to logically follow. Lastly; the pages are not in order but tell a story anyways and that is probably the point of MK MZODERN.

Comments

Popular Posts