Next UP: MK MZODERN making the dreams come true on Vctory/departures.
What of the heart of the people you say. You have a sample of how cruel they are?
How ugly they are, and how evil they are and continue to be. I have an entire world full
proof- a vial of how ugly and evil they are and yet continue to be. This nightmare
is their dream to torture everyday people not insane I bring this to you.
After MM culture Technogothica part 1,
we now descend into... wait someone is fucking attacking right now
I tell you in two years.
How ugly they are, and how evil they are and continue to be. I have an entire world full
proof- a vial of how ugly and evil they are and yet continue to be. This nightmare
is their dream to torture everyday people not insane I bring this to you.
After MM culture Technogothica part 1,
we now descend into... wait someone is fucking attacking right now
I tell you in two years.
Comments
Post a Comment