Riding hard in the estate
Riding hard in the estate.
the county queen has her cake
and rounds the land up for her
state
I had the dream of a grand new state
for what of which could be the place
riding hard in the estate
estate
estate
I say,
state-estate
riding hard in the estate
Press to please the county queen
I love a dream.
I love a dream.
But its over before it ever begun'
in a cursed place it will ever be
one of crime and one of misery
Misery! Of dream that never will ever
be that are nightmares. Ah! the estate
is corrupt.
I loved a dream
but its so far and I do not want to work for
it as if it was wrong for me to ever endear
and ever to hold near.
I just someone want someone else
in the estate
but all I ever encounter is hate in riding hard
in the estate
in the state
in the estate
oh.
In the estae
corrupt as fuck.
I forget your face
and I next class
never look at you again
But I do
you have to pass a paper don't you.
Riding hard in the estate
at least you show some heart and some remorse
for no answer at all but should I care at all.
I just try to move on and fall into shit.
Countless puddles of it.
In the estate where corrupt and the people of it
don't quit!!!!!!!!it at all
in the estate.
In the estate.
In the estate ....
the county queen has her cake
and rounds the land up for her
state
I had the dream of a grand new state
for what of which could be the place
riding hard in the estate
estate
estate
I say,
state-estate
riding hard in the estate
Press to please the county queen
I love a dream.
I love a dream.
But its over before it ever begun'
in a cursed place it will ever be
one of crime and one of misery
Misery! Of dream that never will ever
be that are nightmares. Ah! the estate
is corrupt.
I loved a dream
but its so far and I do not want to work for
it as if it was wrong for me to ever endear
and ever to hold near.
I just someone want someone else
in the estate
but all I ever encounter is hate in riding hard
in the estate
in the state
in the estate
oh.
In the estae
corrupt as fuck.
I forget your face
and I next class
never look at you again
But I do
you have to pass a paper don't you.
Riding hard in the estate
at least you show some heart and some remorse
for no answer at all but should I care at all.
I just try to move on and fall into shit.
Countless puddles of it.
In the estate where corrupt and the people of it
don't quit!!!!!!!!it at all
in the estate.
In the estate.
In the estate ....
Comments
Post a Comment