I had hatred in me for going through this.

I had hatred in me for going through this
I just wanted to write in a safe fucking environment
but no! But no, I get called at as a fool and so one thinks
I'm their bitch but I bitch bite them back and I will make beg
and make them bitch. I just wanted to write a fucking safe environment
but roommate chokehold. People chokehold, people fuck everything
and I run to not catch bullet, run past this masquerade.

But no, I just have hatred for this. I want to escape from all of this.
I'll give it one semester then I'm out, cause I will die for this
I am quiet fragile you know. To be having time for this
I can only consider it real life when there are actual people reaching out
to me. And so I am confused if I should stay or should I leave. People seem
to want to make decisions just for fucking me.
Fucking,fucking and fucking away with me in anything that they can.
I had hatred in me for going through this.

I ate for coca cola for this. And bought more. Bought more, bought more to
escape from this fucking place and the evil within but I can make a world
and people will just bluntly destroy my castle so innocently and think its funny
you got any another thing coming for you, just for fucking with me,
people chokehold, I slay you. Like the fucking wolves you for the hatred had in me
got me through this, I put on a face and I wore to till this day I write this but no more
I had hated in me for going through this.
I had hatred in me for going through this.

I did and no one truly knew and if they knew they did not care.....

Comments

Popular Posts