Can you learn how to create a magazine in a graphic design course.

Can you learn to create a magazine in a graphic design course. Taking MM culture 1 as the prototype.
The hard truth of the matter is that no one would teach anything of graphic design in regards to a magazine. And thus I say this- you can not learn anything really in a graphic design course especially that of magazine creation. And some frivolous art classes do not help at all. All to say that the graphic design practical way does not even exist to be of any comparison to just drawing the magazine on paper and then completing it online. You would think in a graphic design course, this would be an emphasis. But yet you are not taught shit and I am going off of the particular place I went and not if someone somewhere else teaches this. No one taught anything about magazines and just expect people to just believe they are getting a well rounded education. And well you can see my friends, you can not learn to create a magazine in a graphic design course and frankly you do not need anyone's permission just to draw your own and then finalize it.

The closest I ever got was this particular girl who worked at a magazine and there was a mutual attraction. But a better trade? Indeed. But for education not good at all. This is basically the long hidden premise of 2016 which is actually the one for the MM culture 2016 time to cover! Yea, and we finally reached it and as you can see from the magazines I have shown there has never been a true continuation nor a full on version of the magazine MM culture 1. For the fact that the graphic design education in some areas are just a folly to give you some false hope that you have any skills at all or any ambition at all. I find this terrible and I am likely to say that the story of this filled with immoral practices, people and events and everyone going on the wrong thing for education at all.

Yes, my friends if ever questioning should you just create a magazine just by paper vs the specific graphic designer way- just do on fucking paper and use some programs to add in the images colored and the text- I mean photoshop, gimp, even Microsoft word! Because my friends there is no right way to create anything of such like a magazine as long as it serves as one in the end. Just do it. And hold nothing back and that is grand lesson to be learned from the haunted time and mornings and nights of and after 2016 fall....!

(mm culture 2016> begins after this- Teens Vs Witches will appear in admist of a break off erhmm breakthrough).

Comments

Popular Posts