The weekend tale defined by actions and messages.
Yes, this tale in sort is separated in sum by the interactions and the actions and the messages. I require a certain dignity and if you read MK MZODERN then you will know. How horrible highjacked the story all was. And how in which I like to build things up and through these interactions, actions and messages, oh, you will find out.The explicit nature of these days covered up. And then read as another. Oh wait, many people cannot read.. But I say in bold caps, " THE WEEKEND TALE DEFINED BY ACTIONS AND MESSAGES" to scream-that oft that victory is not apparent so instantly when the enemy demands itself that victory in anticipation for all their goals. However, you fuckers, did not get up to dress to write on that paper your name or draw in that class and thus are only taking advantage of the work others do and thus victory forever can only be mine and no one's else who sees the end result and plans to destroy it before it can even be. Such stupidity. I done the work and have now proclaimed my victory. You short sighted fucks. Think you can ruin me, think again and think wisely oft if you ever can.
Comments
Post a Comment