Its a Party
Nearing the end of creating MK MZODERN GRAPHIC NOVEL; worked on the different parts of the Apollo and MK MZODERN RPM. MZODERN NOIR will return for the art exclusive side of the blog from the start of 2013 to 2018. And will be where MM culture is hosted. Kyeombi will be a new blog and Inrest will be featured on Tunnelrealms and the pages will be updated. I probably will only keep four pages. I have not posted in the last few days because I am taking time away to figure out what to truly do next.
Last year for instance, restarted the blog around the fifth month with the idea of novel making and thus from then on the subject matter was; what is the story of mzodern here or there or what is the story to pick for the blog. Then it was writing these articles which lead to newstories and whichI say I consider retooling everything to revolve comics or articles but I kinda am tried of writing these articles just to say that are alternative and as of such. Noir will feature a story about alternative culture for 13 months as wells have art for 2013 to 2018 as I intended at the start of the year in Beryond 13 and in the fall of 2013 and as of now. In effect; the 4th month controls the much of what happens next and this year I am finally free. To do anything I want. But it will take some time.
Last year for instance, restarted the blog around the fifth month with the idea of novel making and thus from then on the subject matter was; what is the story of mzodern here or there or what is the story to pick for the blog. Then it was writing these articles which lead to newstories and whichI say I consider retooling everything to revolve comics or articles but I kinda am tried of writing these articles just to say that are alternative and as of such. Noir will feature a story about alternative culture for 13 months as wells have art for 2013 to 2018 as I intended at the start of the year in Beryond 13 and in the fall of 2013 and as of now. In effect; the 4th month controls the much of what happens next and this year I am finally free. To do anything I want. But it will take some time.
Comments
Post a Comment