Much this week.
I have not the time to do much at all. But I did accomplish Grothermen but some other things are taking their time. I did revive Inrest and that took much of the time. I find it essential that to take things in perspective this is the most successful yet busy time for the fact; I am still readying to color the comic of mk mzodern and there are many projects about.
For instance the mk mzodern worlds event; contains many different mzoderns and each has their own style and world to go to.
Considering a new style; that is of a 100 days and 100 mornings and then a 100 nights. Possibly taking three months to cover one event or story.
I created a new logo to represent fun times in the past and the logo is largely represented by wildberry skittles in scheme and idealism of experience of enjoying such candy.
Apollo in Inrest is an interesting story for the fact that it comes before the story I have currently written to top mk mzodern rpm/ Apollo.
Flitz will tell of the natures of Aluri.
After Danny Valero, explain a new story in which has not been clarified before-there is much hidden about fall 2016 in which I have hidden for the sake it just does not go with what happened.
A hidden cyberpunk project of old.
The illustrator project.
Visuals for Malibu.
Celestia Viergos story.
Demeter story.
There is so much here to do in frankly-this is not all things to be done. But one important thing is I'm going to make a website full of the different stories that are available. In which its going to be very cool to see all different stories I have created and the ones you can look forward to being created as we move on. But will take stages to get to them all and new ones will be constantly made.
For instance the mk mzodern worlds event; contains many different mzoderns and each has their own style and world to go to.
Considering a new style; that is of a 100 days and 100 mornings and then a 100 nights. Possibly taking three months to cover one event or story.
I created a new logo to represent fun times in the past and the logo is largely represented by wildberry skittles in scheme and idealism of experience of enjoying such candy.
Apollo in Inrest is an interesting story for the fact that it comes before the story I have currently written to top mk mzodern rpm/ Apollo.
Flitz will tell of the natures of Aluri.
After Danny Valero, explain a new story in which has not been clarified before-there is much hidden about fall 2016 in which I have hidden for the sake it just does not go with what happened.
A hidden cyberpunk project of old.
The illustrator project.
Visuals for Malibu.
Celestia Viergos story.
Demeter story.
There is so much here to do in frankly-this is not all things to be done. But one important thing is I'm going to make a website full of the different stories that are available. In which its going to be very cool to see all different stories I have created and the ones you can look forward to being created as we move on. But will take stages to get to them all and new ones will be constantly made.
Comments
Post a Comment