Reconnaissance 1; 2014 goal end.
I'm going to tell you more about the particular situations here, in the situation of 2014. I was searching in that time in which I was at a particular college, a way to make comics and other craft whilst the everyday of school work. As it turns out-it can be done but why should you be forced to do so? Only because people make it hard to do such a thing in such a public alight. I wish to tell you that I did not struggle and be rushed. But I did not struggle and I did not rush indeed frankly because doing things with ease and speed yet a lot of work is the means of MK MZODERN. I still yet to color the graphic novel but yet I say that the real story within is not conveyed all that well.
You see I really truly wish I could make a mzodern off this time period. Real Nature themed essentially and all about the grand folks I met. And then those not so grand. The point is really all it ever was- was me writing about corruption in the news stories as potential references to certain events and working to improve my craft and better my life and story.
Yet RPM was to do just this, tell of this period grand up to the fall of 2016 and then reveal some changes.But I will say its quiet necessary I can do it indeed. The story is simply how fond of itself thinking a system and people can be in it to not realize what they are doing to theirselves, others and society and that someone's dream of making reality their own can never be. Ultimately are making life a resort of crap. Of which they are of this superior dream that is actually not a dream but a pity of imagination to believe any human can dream up such nightmares and push for it equally are very disturbed. Any such can be said of the following; people really do not accept education, they do not merit stories nor friendship nor doing anything important in regards of friendship and romance in terms of doing anything- they just follow the train and just let get be got. Frankly, people who had ever the shot of changing things ultimately refused to make the sacrifice or said sacrifices to do what was right and stop others from frankly bothering another and ultimately destroying the humanity cycle within an institution. To such a degree this was ever a bigger issue when people. decided to push the boundaries of their farce dreams to try and make them reality. Yet no, you cannot come into people's areas of culture and think you can destroy it just because you are adamant about it. You can not wreck with people for being motivated and having real plans for their future and success and not waiting for these questions to end up real problems that pile up into a disaster that never makes for a happy time. I truly went beyond in 2013 and then up to 2018 I even ever went further. Alas, people it cannot last forever.
What I truly wanted to make in 2016 fall were just find mes but yet I could not bring myself to do it at all for I felt I could just not do it when I had this goal of making comics yet study. And so I focused on that yet, I could not even ever get passed that and then caught up and wound up to this very day regretting trusting people at all in that situational place of that "artistry" place.
I ultimately say that now I am free and how am I free. Free to discover the hidden angles of the past and one in which the third character featured in Apollo's trio is a man subject. Unlike the rest the particular character was to receive a separate story like the rest-however his story ended the modern
of that era of story creating. And rather. Unfortunately was never able to get to that storyline and develop the particular characters and in celebration of all I have done- I have finally developed them and the three part story will conclude the first part of the RPM. In which I will say is actually the story series entitled " Apollo" yet not all the way complete for any of the books.
This is a level of complexity you will never find anywhere else and so it should help to reason.
That these things of the story are not going to change and whilst there are some things good coming up-some things will not be tasked just to change to just fit for an event. Everyone of my works is important to me and deal with a struggle and make an impact on the future I choose for myself to reach my goals of ever becoming a media producer or someone who could tell the story and never have anyone else be their scape goat. Herein I move to a better goal; else than dedicating time to creation of these ideas and comics. The goal of telling a story and with Inrest and I SEE MODERN and the Mzoderns as the by results of this fruitious era of creation- I will continue the mzodern onward into the times of 2020s in different names and continue on the brand. As well as make my stories not just stories to read but stories made to completion and particularly not depending on the wants of the audience to push it along.
Yesterday announced that I will have three different countries stories in a rotation and this is solely a thank you to include all those people in other countries who indeed view this blog and solely I have been writing of america and for america and not been partial to anyone else. This is a chance to explore what kinds of content I can create when they are based in other countries.
Thank you for viewership and this blog will still continue on.
But in to continue the brand of mk mzodern and nothing more.
You see I really truly wish I could make a mzodern off this time period. Real Nature themed essentially and all about the grand folks I met. And then those not so grand. The point is really all it ever was- was me writing about corruption in the news stories as potential references to certain events and working to improve my craft and better my life and story.
Yet RPM was to do just this, tell of this period grand up to the fall of 2016 and then reveal some changes.But I will say its quiet necessary I can do it indeed. The story is simply how fond of itself thinking a system and people can be in it to not realize what they are doing to theirselves, others and society and that someone's dream of making reality their own can never be. Ultimately are making life a resort of crap. Of which they are of this superior dream that is actually not a dream but a pity of imagination to believe any human can dream up such nightmares and push for it equally are very disturbed. Any such can be said of the following; people really do not accept education, they do not merit stories nor friendship nor doing anything important in regards of friendship and romance in terms of doing anything- they just follow the train and just let get be got. Frankly, people who had ever the shot of changing things ultimately refused to make the sacrifice or said sacrifices to do what was right and stop others from frankly bothering another and ultimately destroying the humanity cycle within an institution. To such a degree this was ever a bigger issue when people. decided to push the boundaries of their farce dreams to try and make them reality. Yet no, you cannot come into people's areas of culture and think you can destroy it just because you are adamant about it. You can not wreck with people for being motivated and having real plans for their future and success and not waiting for these questions to end up real problems that pile up into a disaster that never makes for a happy time. I truly went beyond in 2013 and then up to 2018 I even ever went further. Alas, people it cannot last forever.
What I truly wanted to make in 2016 fall were just find mes but yet I could not bring myself to do it at all for I felt I could just not do it when I had this goal of making comics yet study. And so I focused on that yet, I could not even ever get passed that and then caught up and wound up to this very day regretting trusting people at all in that situational place of that "artistry" place.
I ultimately say that now I am free and how am I free. Free to discover the hidden angles of the past and one in which the third character featured in Apollo's trio is a man subject. Unlike the rest the particular character was to receive a separate story like the rest-however his story ended the modern
of that era of story creating. And rather. Unfortunately was never able to get to that storyline and develop the particular characters and in celebration of all I have done- I have finally developed them and the three part story will conclude the first part of the RPM. In which I will say is actually the story series entitled " Apollo" yet not all the way complete for any of the books.
This is a level of complexity you will never find anywhere else and so it should help to reason.
That these things of the story are not going to change and whilst there are some things good coming up-some things will not be tasked just to change to just fit for an event. Everyone of my works is important to me and deal with a struggle and make an impact on the future I choose for myself to reach my goals of ever becoming a media producer or someone who could tell the story and never have anyone else be their scape goat. Herein I move to a better goal; else than dedicating time to creation of these ideas and comics. The goal of telling a story and with Inrest and I SEE MODERN and the Mzoderns as the by results of this fruitious era of creation- I will continue the mzodern onward into the times of 2020s in different names and continue on the brand. As well as make my stories not just stories to read but stories made to completion and particularly not depending on the wants of the audience to push it along.
Yesterday announced that I will have three different countries stories in a rotation and this is solely a thank you to include all those people in other countries who indeed view this blog and solely I have been writing of america and for america and not been partial to anyone else. This is a chance to explore what kinds of content I can create when they are based in other countries.
Thank you for viewership and this blog will still continue on.
But in to continue the brand of mk mzodern and nothing more.
Comments
Post a Comment