I'm just dreaming of sleep.

I'm just dreaming of sleep
and I am just dreaming of sleep.
SLEEEEEEEP! Sleep.

I'm just dreaming of sleep.
I am of the sleep. I want to know what is sleep
I want to sleep with you, I want to fox you
and I want you in that tail, I want to know that I am
the mannership of heart were there is destruction.

I want to sleep.
I want to sleep.
Ba, ba, ba, da, da. da. I want to sleep
oh, sleep go to sleep with the weapon of me
and my comic artistry. You will never see any else
or part of me, I only want to sleep.
Sleep in the garden of roses and the ashes, liquid divine is sweat
and digestion of the puking and the raising as the people are cut down
for what you did, for what you did, for what you did.
To all the pretty people of the world across the lake and not down below
serve the people who are demons. Have the heart to say that none of it happened
and then you go crazy and then you die...............................!
Slowly everytime you cover up your eyes and everytime you cover your smile
for killing and bigger monster hides in you.
In you, the blade slashes through... I want to sleep

I want to sleep. Sleep. baa..ba.,..abba..ba.aba.
I want to sleep. Sleepless. Sleepless for the two years.........




Comments

Popular Posts