Session One Skittles and Nude women. Hedonist fever start.
After which I restarted this all and then realized I needed to finish it all. That of Coney Erish. I realized that in all; it was already done. And frankly I had avenged the uncomplete Coney Erish story of the past in my endeavor for graphic novels. But I had but worked on this early in this year in an event in which probably no one remembers and so when I come to finish the goal of Coney Erish as a graphic novel. It basically is over even before it is begun and realize the sharpness and end goal of my posting is not good as when liberate and decided to first post all the images in one post; to show there are two paths to truly going about anything. One of wake and one of sleep.
Sleep is what Coney Erish deals with it and I did not get enough of it well when I was younger like ten years ago and made it my goal to attempt to better my life by evaluating why sleep was even ever important. While I made a previous Coney Erish that was to talk about the past effort to create it like in which I never got to properly create it and spoke of the college era in secrecy. But let this be known-you cannot steal people's lives and dreams just so you can have an idea.
So important things realized here; Be free and be of two ways.
University of Hedonist is a fucking disgrace were nasty hedonist try to steal your ideas and think they are the better beholder of them because they are them.
These sessions are too realize things and make things better.
Sleep is what Coney Erish deals with it and I did not get enough of it well when I was younger like ten years ago and made it my goal to attempt to better my life by evaluating why sleep was even ever important. While I made a previous Coney Erish that was to talk about the past effort to create it like in which I never got to properly create it and spoke of the college era in secrecy. But let this be known-you cannot steal people's lives and dreams just so you can have an idea.
So important things realized here; Be free and be of two ways.
University of Hedonist is a fucking disgrace were nasty hedonist try to steal your ideas and think they are the better beholder of them because they are them.
These sessions are too realize things and make things better.



































Comments
Post a Comment