Death Skyscrapper
It was okay for a while and I could keep my face up above the water but I could not at all when these people and then another graphic student else started to move, as well as there were at least three other sharks in the water. Blond ponytails, another folk,a one who came to the window to stick her tongue out.
I made the damn risk of indulging even the hints of the gyaru. I made the issue of thinking; I could touch her tattoos, I fell over in amidst an inquiry and could only phathom the thought of her as a new chance, leave all promises behind- I thought.
Then I felt acid. I felt tried as people started to come for me over a weekend in which they tried to single me out in class; the clowns and yet on similar-that entire class was full of them-one of especially I wasted time even talking yet again with. They came for me and I continued with Grothermen, Roman Girls prior and current and then after and all in all. Yet I would never forget the false metric of an individual so pious to be accepted they would throw away their past self to be accepted by the clowns and no- I did not even like the past self as it was just as fake.
Up to the september 11, I took it week by week and by now only had been in school for about 2 weeks when the disaster had happened. I had gone wolf. I did not care about insult and attacked all who came and then went in the normal fashion ever faster. I one day and one week consider why as to why I should comp down on the head in this office of their particular heads and I left. I would not become a just weapon to set on the kill. However some one tracked me that fellow weekend.
They assaulted me as I plagued for ideas, but even in retrospect after all this time-this assault would be their very downfall- as I searched for ideas, found these heads of targets a bliss, my own self style being stolen and exposed by them in great zeal to murder me. However I ignored them to a cherry soft message but yet should I guard every day against them as if I was special? No, I was not special they were just targeting me and they would try to prove that I was not special and that they did this to everyone which they did not and eventually took too far.
That weekend before that very attack. Working on Mind Games and then realizing I had to do Shark On Campus, I wasted my very time going to the expense of not really taking the time to then update my plan but why should I be forced to work so hard on my leisure when it was for fun and even harder would be no fun at all. Yet I went to this materials and this disrespect the next day, of this church and senate by match and torch. I remember feeling sleepy and realizing that I could actually return and reach my dreams the next turn over. ( But wait for it-till the end of the story).
I cannot deny it; I did want sex very badly and did nothing really to say such. The dangerous girl in the particular class that day of the incident sat in front of me, the teacher tried to hinder me from drawing what I really draw for and not some artsy bullshit. I tried to keep tabs yet all these strange stimulus kept coming at me and I felt my hands move on their own yet I could not stop them. Barbs came. And they stabbed me and there was a stimulated response of when I was hit that area swelled up and kept on swelling, as if they had highjacked me. What was worse, it came from the teacher and the girl amongst others. I was done with this shit. There were clues that Thursday last till that Monday-however I could not care. This bitch in front of me raised a leg and I got aroused. Angry enough I kept my cool and managed to escape but not before death cornered me for the sake of a dirty pants and as well they kept on the assault as viruses. Stabbing me again in another area they had previously visited. However, I had gotten my answer that day in truth- I just needed to prove it in truth.
I had been betrayed by all I believed in and had been played a damn fool. Yet, these various women of all ages and some men too, could be ascertain I was got-they were damned wrong. The rest of the year, I lived on a second self until I reached the individual point of sacrament in 2017 may to start healing again and I continued to heal myself and fight those who came and not everyone was savory. Hardly anyone of those I liked-were even sane. Most of all never came to any shock weekend of valentine's day, particular girl of high interest in the past was not even there. I never loved anyone of this world like this, I shattered the wrong head. And rather I was shown the wrong head and that of which I loved was a person who only existed some world else where they were a better individual. And while stuck in the fake cyberpunk. I was awoken to the real cyberpunk and that was of a real danger in reality. The following tales are not nice, and I jacked up hoes to get to this point. I beat the living shit out of people and reached the point of emotion tiredness, self seclusion and self doubt but only to find out the truth and venture I set out. But finally in this post, of dEath SKYscrapper, it ends. RPM.
I made the damn risk of indulging even the hints of the gyaru. I made the issue of thinking; I could touch her tattoos, I fell over in amidst an inquiry and could only phathom the thought of her as a new chance, leave all promises behind- I thought.
Then I felt acid. I felt tried as people started to come for me over a weekend in which they tried to single me out in class; the clowns and yet on similar-that entire class was full of them-one of especially I wasted time even talking yet again with. They came for me and I continued with Grothermen, Roman Girls prior and current and then after and all in all. Yet I would never forget the false metric of an individual so pious to be accepted they would throw away their past self to be accepted by the clowns and no- I did not even like the past self as it was just as fake.
Up to the september 11, I took it week by week and by now only had been in school for about 2 weeks when the disaster had happened. I had gone wolf. I did not care about insult and attacked all who came and then went in the normal fashion ever faster. I one day and one week consider why as to why I should comp down on the head in this office of their particular heads and I left. I would not become a just weapon to set on the kill. However some one tracked me that fellow weekend.
They assaulted me as I plagued for ideas, but even in retrospect after all this time-this assault would be their very downfall- as I searched for ideas, found these heads of targets a bliss, my own self style being stolen and exposed by them in great zeal to murder me. However I ignored them to a cherry soft message but yet should I guard every day against them as if I was special? No, I was not special they were just targeting me and they would try to prove that I was not special and that they did this to everyone which they did not and eventually took too far.
That weekend before that very attack. Working on Mind Games and then realizing I had to do Shark On Campus, I wasted my very time going to the expense of not really taking the time to then update my plan but why should I be forced to work so hard on my leisure when it was for fun and even harder would be no fun at all. Yet I went to this materials and this disrespect the next day, of this church and senate by match and torch. I remember feeling sleepy and realizing that I could actually return and reach my dreams the next turn over. ( But wait for it-till the end of the story).
I cannot deny it; I did want sex very badly and did nothing really to say such. The dangerous girl in the particular class that day of the incident sat in front of me, the teacher tried to hinder me from drawing what I really draw for and not some artsy bullshit. I tried to keep tabs yet all these strange stimulus kept coming at me and I felt my hands move on their own yet I could not stop them. Barbs came. And they stabbed me and there was a stimulated response of when I was hit that area swelled up and kept on swelling, as if they had highjacked me. What was worse, it came from the teacher and the girl amongst others. I was done with this shit. There were clues that Thursday last till that Monday-however I could not care. This bitch in front of me raised a leg and I got aroused. Angry enough I kept my cool and managed to escape but not before death cornered me for the sake of a dirty pants and as well they kept on the assault as viruses. Stabbing me again in another area they had previously visited. However, I had gotten my answer that day in truth- I just needed to prove it in truth.
I had been betrayed by all I believed in and had been played a damn fool. Yet, these various women of all ages and some men too, could be ascertain I was got-they were damned wrong. The rest of the year, I lived on a second self until I reached the individual point of sacrament in 2017 may to start healing again and I continued to heal myself and fight those who came and not everyone was savory. Hardly anyone of those I liked-were even sane. Most of all never came to any shock weekend of valentine's day, particular girl of high interest in the past was not even there. I never loved anyone of this world like this, I shattered the wrong head. And rather I was shown the wrong head and that of which I loved was a person who only existed some world else where they were a better individual. And while stuck in the fake cyberpunk. I was awoken to the real cyberpunk and that was of a real danger in reality. The following tales are not nice, and I jacked up hoes to get to this point. I beat the living shit out of people and reached the point of emotion tiredness, self seclusion and self doubt but only to find out the truth and venture I set out. But finally in this post, of dEath SKYscrapper, it ends. RPM.
Comments
Post a Comment