j9u-no. structure 1 d.

I might want to write about those times but really the question is do you write for content or do you write or right for structure of likeability? I say, the question is a bit of something else, than that of both or another. But how about you can write of content but to a certain standard that will reach the fire of a story well crafted...not for likes solely and nor lacking in content.

I will say to you, the answer I found is that girl I sat in front of; was the girl I truly wrote different things with and dreamed of a reality in which she was perhaps the only one in that class that I liked.
And that this false like did not exist. Where we which lived in a world were she was gone-this venomous ifrit in the corner of the room and one in which I was perhaps free to socialize with her.
One in which I did not have to watch my back. But herein I did indeed. Have to watch my back as the attraction was not a natural one and I did experience such one before and it never ended well.

I liked to dream, I lived in a world free of worry, with this particular girls and other girls I had met that I liked because believe it or not, your hands are tied in what you can do in these certain predicaments and if you think you can act out and be violent and cruel and rude to people, my friend-you are crazy. If you think you can put people's lives at risk for your own pleasure, you are a cruel freak. And if you think you can control people, you are a damn psychopath. Lastly if you make people go out of their away to ascertain the natural way of life and not be killed by you and your certain ploys, you are a damn psychopath,crazy and a cruel freak. I , however would never become one or another of these disturbed people and so I was very careful as I really acknowledged that people were not who they said and I already knew the girl's "not who they said" side when she showed it to me in our first encounter. I knew, I could never become like these folk but it would take some time if not to properly contact the girl and the other girls in which I liked. Without being said to be throwing them in fire. But I liked to dream of this world but notice as I noticed, I could never place this other particular girl in. Because I recognized her suspicious and a threat and all too much to be a good thing.  She came with too many good qualities so bundled together like the Michelin man had been hacked to bits and she wore his outershell with these particular outer elements she wanted to fit together as an image for all to see. But they never made sense together and never showed her inner qualities.

While this world was cool- I wanted it to become real, why should anyone live in a world with these damn threats. These sad and scary people who believed these laughable ideas and hated anyone who were truly learned to see through their shit. And I would make it real. Because believe it or not, I just do not like to rush things for the sake of getting admiration nor love.

Comments

Popular Posts