u-9/coney erish.
I remember a time of where I was writing Coney Erish in my usually method, yet I could not get everything out at all. Writing in these books did nothing I pondered but give opportunity to defeat.
Yet; I only had ready access to written books and could not stay online for long enough to write anything at all. Ultimatedly- I had other things as well as Slayers of Wolve that were more successful to put my time into and could not just bring myself to continue to write about Coney Erish so rampantly as everything else. Because I would not be forced to just hurry up and write some shit down. As I felt when trying to write Apollo. I wanted Coney Erish to be different and built on images and finally wanted it in secret to become a graphic novel. While I worked to make it a book, with the art projects it made sense to make it a graphic novel. However at that time, I could just risk everything just to go off and create something that would ultimately fail in the climate in which I lived. As I said before; Slayers of Wolve was to be a graphic novel but decided I could write better in which I could actually draw a real comic that I would be proud of and not forced by circumstance to just create.
Finally after many attempts-I am ready to conclude the tale of Coney Erish. In the finest fashion.
One that alludes to its original objectives. All this on Tunnel Realms.
Yet; I only had ready access to written books and could not stay online for long enough to write anything at all. Ultimatedly- I had other things as well as Slayers of Wolve that were more successful to put my time into and could not just bring myself to continue to write about Coney Erish so rampantly as everything else. Because I would not be forced to just hurry up and write some shit down. As I felt when trying to write Apollo. I wanted Coney Erish to be different and built on images and finally wanted it in secret to become a graphic novel. While I worked to make it a book, with the art projects it made sense to make it a graphic novel. However at that time, I could just risk everything just to go off and create something that would ultimately fail in the climate in which I lived. As I said before; Slayers of Wolve was to be a graphic novel but decided I could write better in which I could actually draw a real comic that I would be proud of and not forced by circumstance to just create.
Finally after many attempts-I am ready to conclude the tale of Coney Erish. In the finest fashion.
One that alludes to its original objectives. All this on Tunnel Realms.
Comments
Post a Comment