kirbi and stripes and apollo.
Tendency to say that I will not do a review of while I will work on these particular storylines and will be export and finish works to be certain, the first three books will only air as books indeed. It is very exhausting to do the reviews and in particularly does not allow for new stories to simply come about.
While I hoped new stories and established stories could share the same frame and the same time-they cannot without some order and unnatural effort. Its kinda of hard to write two story types at once. So; for now, no books until they are complete.
While I hoped new stories and established stories could share the same frame and the same time-they cannot without some order and unnatural effort. Its kinda of hard to write two story types at once. So; for now, no books until they are complete.
Comments
Post a Comment