Legacy eryond ( inrest)

It seems you are plagued by vampires.
No, I am not.
It seems you are indeed trying to write on topics but plagued by vampires, their threats and their history of attacks.
No, I maybe am.
It seems as if the study of the psychology is run by a vampire?
The english is strange?
I'll sit back and hope to gain nor garner any attention.
The right one comes my way and I am not paralyzed, maybe perhaps this was not a lost venture.
History has people, vampires poking others from other worlds?
The encounter in an elevator poses deadly as her behavior can get violent and lead to trouble here?
I'll pretend love.
The situations of psychology get no better.
I'll fight but silently too many puppets to make the fix, even though I can trust one indeed person who is no puppet.

Yet you think there is no issue, you cannot survive here-there are slaves above and around.
Anyone figures out what you know-you are a goner.

Yes, I know, but I will laugh at everyone and then continue to live in this lie and turn a grand profit as well as truly save those like me who would have been devoured if I never came to this at all.


Comments

Popular Posts