After session three.

While I would want to do plenty of sessions the point is to do it in different times.
And all the while I admit now that I have been too focused on exporting projects but will only
change in characteristic of the hunt. MK MZODERN graphic novel is something I have been giving time to breathe and now I have time to color it in the midst of the things in which I have been doing.

In speaking of in midst-Forge 1 is a review of sorts of the true intent of  the original Forge in which a defineable blasphemy  is ready out in public but people refuse to acknowledge it as a real threat and are just akin to fall in line. The definable blasphemy clear as day is that Akumoto is hit and collapses into a tour guide taking her body. Yet no one finds this truly odd as if to not take the immediate orders to chase Akumoto's brother. But instead they take the orders and go on a true adventure that never solves the problem of the tour guide.

And how do the characters see their world? As it was in first rendition-cute,stylized to be cliche but freally;fucking really different dark secrets underneath. This is the truth I have been waiting to write for a while ever since August 2013. That people will abide by great evil in their midst me included unless it bothers them. I might say I was frustrated about a particular church. But the truth is- ever since the start I knew it was a fraud from the handsake of the man who took over. The front face of people is wrong when it is a beast inside, shameful to say many people of this type abide in a university much like the one featured in Forge. Where people just live with sin and then some even indulge in it. However- I was one of those individuals trying to reign it in with within work and accounts of happenings. And I will not stop and yet probably to be said-the breakthrough in true is that the novels that make up Forge for this particular reason and their past history have no true ending and I will give none, just as Tintin or Scooby Doo has a definitive ending never given but by the viewers.


In this not ending; the works up and coming are set to not run out for a forseeable time if not another ten years in true. While its been long and coming- I will explain the story of 2017 then launch Wintertribe related content as well as 1866. The story of the past started with Forge concludes with; the new edition of Forge and the efforts of MK MZODERN RPM.

Comments

Popular Posts