RPM CYBERPUNK REVEALED. RE-lighted desire.
Going to Austin was important and felt the drive that inspired me in 2011. Got me to make this blog opening into a cyberpunk meaning into a large thing- I did not mean for it to be two years and going on but really its time to explain it all. In the fall of 2015 decided to make a type of social media modeled off the adventures via the sight of the characters and that I called Persona, but you should know that this is a name entitled to a game series so instead of calling it that I can call it the "Persona of Cyberpunk RPM Mzodern." The story format is split among 17 chapters and each one has a story component and a record compostition were the characters take their observations and doodles and it can be more than one or two provided and frankly, thought of doing a chapter a month but really I do not have such time for that. This story follows Apollo vs Swan and there various adventures and it will led to something to tie in with Break8through twice over or twice plus.
Here of course, I have a grand secret. There are certain parts of the story I have left out all this time.
One, I did fall in love with this girl at orientation and did want to be with her but never got the chance to really talk to her properly as in there were too many interruptions and too many warning signs of danger.
Substance of a place; there was no air and I used a story to get me through that place to the very end. And this is one of the tie ends.
Have brought back Continnum from the 2013 fall for the sake of telling the story as it is. This story in particular follows Dortothy Hal and Jess Walsh in their hunt of these people who can become vampires," a continuum in the bloodstream oh no, its ending". Main idea to get "n" instead of u to say that it is a substance of character in which certain people cannot do without. That is the ability of negligence.
Quiet creepy is to play friendly with people who want to kill you and all the merry people.
Psychopath girl in the end lived in such a glass world in which she believed she could tell me who I loved as if I was not my own self but an extension of her fake world to control and move and manipulate. Of course, you could have not accepted any request to speak if you were going to be like that but your visage of ego would not pass the chance to diss any enemy on your tail from the start, honesty in these worlds shines the proof of character in which betrays all and finds commitment to none and self just pertains to be a god above all humanity guilty of nothing.
Dating to me is swimming in a torrent caused by a nasty ferry.
I have slept each and every time to regret nothing as I write this.
Mindgames goes with MK MZODERN GRAPHIC NOVEL and is the next project. As well as that, Cassandra e longing is the main character for Meadows Mk faSHion. Kyeombi in getting a blog gains one thing-the transparency and proof these ideas as founded by me. Speaking of which Junira includes all the stories outside of Kyeombi and they function all in one train.
Technogothica, Wastelands and Tundra will be stories all with another group led by Danny Valero and wraps into Celstia Viergo, Cosmica, Vesper, Cosmica Owl,an Inrest traveler and all else Levi from Sunglasses and Apollo from this story to highlight a great grand difference revival and return to writing works of fiction. Lastly Inrest and the nudes make up these plans as well. So many parts and many conclusions and continuations, but the mzodern of yesterday is gone.
Here of course, I have a grand secret. There are certain parts of the story I have left out all this time.
One, I did fall in love with this girl at orientation and did want to be with her but never got the chance to really talk to her properly as in there were too many interruptions and too many warning signs of danger.
Substance of a place; there was no air and I used a story to get me through that place to the very end. And this is one of the tie ends.
Have brought back Continnum from the 2013 fall for the sake of telling the story as it is. This story in particular follows Dortothy Hal and Jess Walsh in their hunt of these people who can become vampires," a continuum in the bloodstream oh no, its ending". Main idea to get "n" instead of u to say that it is a substance of character in which certain people cannot do without. That is the ability of negligence.
Quiet creepy is to play friendly with people who want to kill you and all the merry people.
Psychopath girl in the end lived in such a glass world in which she believed she could tell me who I loved as if I was not my own self but an extension of her fake world to control and move and manipulate. Of course, you could have not accepted any request to speak if you were going to be like that but your visage of ego would not pass the chance to diss any enemy on your tail from the start, honesty in these worlds shines the proof of character in which betrays all and finds commitment to none and self just pertains to be a god above all humanity guilty of nothing.
Dating to me is swimming in a torrent caused by a nasty ferry.
I have slept each and every time to regret nothing as I write this.
Mindgames goes with MK MZODERN GRAPHIC NOVEL and is the next project. As well as that, Cassandra e longing is the main character for Meadows Mk faSHion. Kyeombi in getting a blog gains one thing-the transparency and proof these ideas as founded by me. Speaking of which Junira includes all the stories outside of Kyeombi and they function all in one train.
Technogothica, Wastelands and Tundra will be stories all with another group led by Danny Valero and wraps into Celstia Viergo, Cosmica, Vesper, Cosmica Owl,an Inrest traveler and all else Levi from Sunglasses and Apollo from this story to highlight a great grand difference revival and return to writing works of fiction. Lastly Inrest and the nudes make up these plans as well. So many parts and many conclusions and continuations, but the mzodern of yesterday is gone.
Comments
Post a Comment