harassment major
Ready yourself for harassment major. No,
ready yourself for harassment major. No
never no never do it, because its all wrong
and never do it dammit, its so wrong.
Ready yourself not for harassment but for war
pass off harassment major at your door.
No more major war of harassment.
Leave me alone. Leave me alone.
Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready yourself for harassment major never no, no, no.
No. never no never do it no,
because it all wrong.
And never do it dammit, its so wrong.
no harassment major, no harassment major!
No, no, no!
Finally one day I stuck up to my enemies and cut through them to reach an individual
and then another and then I was complete because they saw what I saw and did not think
less of me and we actually knew eye to eye what the situation was........ and that happened two
sets of two times, two eras indeed.....
But still leave me alone. Harassment major in deep.
ready yourself for harassment major. No
never no never do it, because its all wrong
and never do it dammit, its so wrong.
Ready yourself not for harassment but for war
pass off harassment major at your door.
No more major war of harassment.
Leave me alone. Leave me alone.
Leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ready yourself for harassment major never no, no, no.
No. never no never do it no,
because it all wrong.
And never do it dammit, its so wrong.
no harassment major, no harassment major!
No, no, no!
Finally one day I stuck up to my enemies and cut through them to reach an individual
and then another and then I was complete because they saw what I saw and did not think
less of me and we actually knew eye to eye what the situation was........ and that happened two
sets of two times, two eras indeed.....
But still leave me alone. Harassment major in deep.
Comments
Post a Comment