New Exhale.
Tried to do some stuff last night but collapsed out of frustration and exhaustion at how tried I am. Unfortunately there was no way to inch by to keep a promise and at this point I am done keeping promises at the expense of self as that is not what art is about. Only forced at a time to keep on expending myself so I could reach a position in which I can say-in leisure these and these topics and via the mandates I have written-the impact of this is renderous. Which new ideas will come about and there is no certain plan; this is good for growth because truly a new era begins. And ends the previous period of time. Completely. UNFORTUNATELY, its actually time to rest for a bit and while I am trying to keep it all going while resting-it is a certain challenge.
Comments
Post a Comment