The day of happiness.
I smiled at her. She smiled at me.
I looked at her, she looked at me.
She would smile this beautiful smile.
I would smile back.
An onlooker nearby on the phone smiled at us.
I finished the drawing I asked of her
she said yes. She smiled at me once again.
We talked. And then I found our gaze still held ground here.
She smiled and thanked me, I accepted, yes,
I believed I made her day. I did by that smile of hers
and it reflected on me. I smiled.
But in this day of happiness a shadow lurked of grounds
of trap hazzard satan in waiting that of course that day
I outsmarted.
And I saw her smile.
My world forever changed.
In the day of happiness.
I looked at her, she looked at me.
She would smile this beautiful smile.
I would smile back.
An onlooker nearby on the phone smiled at us.
I finished the drawing I asked of her
she said yes. She smiled at me once again.
We talked. And then I found our gaze still held ground here.
She smiled and thanked me, I accepted, yes,
I believed I made her day. I did by that smile of hers
and it reflected on me. I smiled.
But in this day of happiness a shadow lurked of grounds
of trap hazzard satan in waiting that of course that day
I outsmarted.
And I saw her smile.
My world forever changed.
In the day of happiness.
Comments
Post a Comment