Dead Arthur Comics.
I allude to a recent & 7Deadly Sins chapter. The King Arthur representative dies. And is let down by legendary sword and former person he looked up too. I often feel that the grand youth has been culled off and only a sword remains in a stance of fight in some format. I feel not at all bad but there are yet many comics yet uncompleted from earlier this year and to say this particular segment is just for them and will focus on each particular one using these sessions. In fact-the pictures from the sessions will be used for the comics in part.
Finally really this is to protect the assets from being wasted and to continue to further on after the graphic novel for mk mzodern is released. Which yet I will not color. I find in coloring red canary that coloring these prints I have made are great when you remove the lines. Red Canary in particular is about people using others using these ideals that they can do whatever they want and not be caught nor punished for it.
Lastly, how the sessions will work is that probably each will come with a message. Yet; as well- I waive the right to include new stories and other works as well and Red Canary is one of these said works. And as they are sessions to be modeled off in private, only some will be made public, as actually as I said Krushre is an entire blog in which I have many collections yet have never posted and will not post probably at all.
next up sessions.
Finally really this is to protect the assets from being wasted and to continue to further on after the graphic novel for mk mzodern is released. Which yet I will not color. I find in coloring red canary that coloring these prints I have made are great when you remove the lines. Red Canary in particular is about people using others using these ideals that they can do whatever they want and not be caught nor punished for it.
Lastly, how the sessions will work is that probably each will come with a message. Yet; as well- I waive the right to include new stories and other works as well and Red Canary is one of these said works. And as they are sessions to be modeled off in private, only some will be made public, as actually as I said Krushre is an entire blog in which I have many collections yet have never posted and will not post probably at all.
next up sessions.
Comments
Post a Comment