fg89.
Much of which you are to devote yourself to.
I would do it all for you , three,
then I take two steps and see four.
I wanted to know-that there is no answer.
Of who you could love. You know the answer.
Irreplaceable in my heart the sum of three and then the four
and then I wish to be free, something is not right I do not know right
when its gonna end........!
I want to be like someone else for everyone I met that
is so irreplaceable but by five and then some more again.
I find it hard to decide in these circumstances of anything
at all. Cause I could see myself with them all. Just for some time
some I could see but was absolute to me. That at the 7th I had found me.
That I could be with these girls as long as they did love me...
as I loved them as what I saw in them.
Was a future. Many futures just do not how to make them be.
Maybe because they cannot all be with crazy mother fucker chasing after me.
Its not draw or ditch, people are not cattle. I'll take my time and not kill them as if
they are. When its gonna end. I wonder. Cause I cannot do anything at all.
People try to murder me from the fact of nonsense of the damn deeds to be the beastily demons
of a graphic design cooperate despair. hmmm..hmmm...hmmm.
I sit try to focus the thought of what to do. I do not know what is killing you?
The people run through they are covered in the blue and all astound never
recognize society's damned horned red eared color in this damn debacle of mind.
When its gonna end. Can I be the one to answer all.
But at the sniper's call. I know I am the one for all.
Hands down. I had to do it...slow down.
Tsk, the bullet in the chamber, aimed at her and me and her and he.
Never recognizing foul mind deeds. Till it was too late...
I almost roamed until I was consumed by hate.
And then in my rage it ended before it knew, everyone was gone,
all the assemble crew-time had done its due, and I had to move through
because there is no way I know where anyone truly is at all....in this hellside
of a conflagration.
I want to say of the thing of here is simply that I am kinda of emotional exhausted.
No one could truly know what the fuck happened and possibly only those involved will ever know how angry one actually is if not afraid when your essential rights and mental freedoms are override by bastards who believe in their close minded world shall be yours and that your world and all experiences beforehand have nothing to do with them and that they can just ignore that you are another individual at all. Ignore that you have people you want to talk to and date and ignore that you want to possibly not be all but bothered every fucking day. And that maybe the school itself was only a lame option in which you never were going to put as much effort as everyone else because frankly there is nothing there for you in terms of ever even worth learning. And that maybe lacked any style nor focus in actually saying what the place what was all about but you know- I already knew of the place and its disturbing actions yet decided not to let it just go as anything can be said. Continue to let it chip away at life knowing what it was doing.
Whilst other people moved on with their lives and ignored everything and some even fell in. the concerning idiots and dullards-about time to recognize that truly that place was a place of hell.
Everyone traitored everyone. There were good people and the good people had good reason to never openly socialize with anyone yet stayed in their place. Good people in being in such is that they never were betrayed so openly by people in which they entrust at a meet. Such other folks could be said to be bad because all they did was stay in their damn groups and basically in words friendly-fucked anyone over in which they could find which was not like them and there were many groups like that in this messed up place. Yet, I find it the worst that I had to defend against the worst upsurper who seemed to be acting the roles of a tv show they picked on their way of becoming naturalized United States citizen and to no aim-the most annoying shit ever. Can do whatever the hell they want and be whatever they want and expect no one to find fault or folly with them. I am going to say that you cannot just play with people in such a manner and think you can socialize or fit in with people who are similar or alike. And only because of their appearance and circumstance you think lesser of them.
But when these people are just of like your dreams of people in your little tv shows, remember-you are the fucked up one who does not fit anywhere and no one in this country will ever give a damn about an individual so concerned in destroying the culture of here instead of being in solidarity with it. And that these people who are of your dreams appear in the same context I did appear-it will hit you that your purpose of destroying culture as you see fit has no purpose. And if angered by this, what could possibly do but ultimately be forced at some point or another to be made recognize reality? But aye, I lost much in even dealing with such brazen nasty one minded clusterfuck that I freeze everytime I see someone of your fucking culture, as they can possibly ever be the same or be worse.
People so intent in making life hard and getting into people's business and their privacy being and sanctity of heart and mind-are not people anyone should be forced to live near or by and defeat any purpose of work, play or education with them inside. Such hostiles have only made one reach and that reach is to destroy. And will openly say in the nasty demon spewing tongues just what they want you to hear, that you are nothing. I am just sad that people ruin the lives of others for their nasty bullshit mannerism and if not there fake fucking means of life. I have had enough. Quiet honesty of keeping quiet of why its hard to continue to write-it is because people are hatred filled and high in number and just swarming to destroy society if not fuck it over completely-just because they can. Wasted so much time that otherwise if not wasted would be paid by ones own damn life. But in essence people have no respect for creativity and yet person space nor the respect of their way of being nor life. And simply for that I cannot forgive any whose been peeping. Whose been lurking and whose been itching for bloodspore. While you would like to think I have finished talking about this subject matter I have not at all. Just because I will not let it down of what I have seen heard and experienced in these five years. Moreso, should truly never taken the idea of that place being serious at all and neither should anyone else. As only bad times await the simpleton who believes they will be benefited by such a tracy estate.
I would do it all for you , three,
then I take two steps and see four.
I wanted to know-that there is no answer.
Of who you could love. You know the answer.
Irreplaceable in my heart the sum of three and then the four
and then I wish to be free, something is not right I do not know right
when its gonna end........!
I want to be like someone else for everyone I met that
is so irreplaceable but by five and then some more again.
I find it hard to decide in these circumstances of anything
at all. Cause I could see myself with them all. Just for some time
some I could see but was absolute to me. That at the 7th I had found me.
That I could be with these girls as long as they did love me...
as I loved them as what I saw in them.
Was a future. Many futures just do not how to make them be.
Maybe because they cannot all be with crazy mother fucker chasing after me.
Its not draw or ditch, people are not cattle. I'll take my time and not kill them as if
they are. When its gonna end. I wonder. Cause I cannot do anything at all.
People try to murder me from the fact of nonsense of the damn deeds to be the beastily demons
of a graphic design cooperate despair. hmmm..hmmm...hmmm.
I sit try to focus the thought of what to do. I do not know what is killing you?
The people run through they are covered in the blue and all astound never
recognize society's damned horned red eared color in this damn debacle of mind.
When its gonna end. Can I be the one to answer all.
But at the sniper's call. I know I am the one for all.
Hands down. I had to do it...slow down.
Tsk, the bullet in the chamber, aimed at her and me and her and he.
Never recognizing foul mind deeds. Till it was too late...
I almost roamed until I was consumed by hate.
And then in my rage it ended before it knew, everyone was gone,
all the assemble crew-time had done its due, and I had to move through
because there is no way I know where anyone truly is at all....in this hellside
of a conflagration.
I want to say of the thing of here is simply that I am kinda of emotional exhausted.
No one could truly know what the fuck happened and possibly only those involved will ever know how angry one actually is if not afraid when your essential rights and mental freedoms are override by bastards who believe in their close minded world shall be yours and that your world and all experiences beforehand have nothing to do with them and that they can just ignore that you are another individual at all. Ignore that you have people you want to talk to and date and ignore that you want to possibly not be all but bothered every fucking day. And that maybe the school itself was only a lame option in which you never were going to put as much effort as everyone else because frankly there is nothing there for you in terms of ever even worth learning. And that maybe lacked any style nor focus in actually saying what the place what was all about but you know- I already knew of the place and its disturbing actions yet decided not to let it just go as anything can be said. Continue to let it chip away at life knowing what it was doing.
Whilst other people moved on with their lives and ignored everything and some even fell in. the concerning idiots and dullards-about time to recognize that truly that place was a place of hell.
Everyone traitored everyone. There were good people and the good people had good reason to never openly socialize with anyone yet stayed in their place. Good people in being in such is that they never were betrayed so openly by people in which they entrust at a meet. Such other folks could be said to be bad because all they did was stay in their damn groups and basically in words friendly-fucked anyone over in which they could find which was not like them and there were many groups like that in this messed up place. Yet, I find it the worst that I had to defend against the worst upsurper who seemed to be acting the roles of a tv show they picked on their way of becoming naturalized United States citizen and to no aim-the most annoying shit ever. Can do whatever the hell they want and be whatever they want and expect no one to find fault or folly with them. I am going to say that you cannot just play with people in such a manner and think you can socialize or fit in with people who are similar or alike. And only because of their appearance and circumstance you think lesser of them.
But when these people are just of like your dreams of people in your little tv shows, remember-you are the fucked up one who does not fit anywhere and no one in this country will ever give a damn about an individual so concerned in destroying the culture of here instead of being in solidarity with it. And that these people who are of your dreams appear in the same context I did appear-it will hit you that your purpose of destroying culture as you see fit has no purpose. And if angered by this, what could possibly do but ultimately be forced at some point or another to be made recognize reality? But aye, I lost much in even dealing with such brazen nasty one minded clusterfuck that I freeze everytime I see someone of your fucking culture, as they can possibly ever be the same or be worse.
People so intent in making life hard and getting into people's business and their privacy being and sanctity of heart and mind-are not people anyone should be forced to live near or by and defeat any purpose of work, play or education with them inside. Such hostiles have only made one reach and that reach is to destroy. And will openly say in the nasty demon spewing tongues just what they want you to hear, that you are nothing. I am just sad that people ruin the lives of others for their nasty bullshit mannerism and if not there fake fucking means of life. I have had enough. Quiet honesty of keeping quiet of why its hard to continue to write-it is because people are hatred filled and high in number and just swarming to destroy society if not fuck it over completely-just because they can. Wasted so much time that otherwise if not wasted would be paid by ones own damn life. But in essence people have no respect for creativity and yet person space nor the respect of their way of being nor life. And simply for that I cannot forgive any whose been peeping. Whose been lurking and whose been itching for bloodspore. While you would like to think I have finished talking about this subject matter I have not at all. Just because I will not let it down of what I have seen heard and experienced in these five years. Moreso, should truly never taken the idea of that place being serious at all and neither should anyone else. As only bad times await the simpleton who believes they will be benefited by such a tracy estate.
Comments
Post a Comment