Perfect close to Graphic Design Arc.

I say that in 2015 I entered to learn about Graphic Design, yet I did not learn about much at all. All I did was much self driven but in the realm of another world and estate of view upon which I did subject my works to at first, for at least since the start to about November. I tried truly another graphic design attempt in how I approached comics as if I had never truly done comics at all- I entered a contest to attempt to garner a commission on the work that I would do. Yet tried to continue with these patterns in the summer and then a magazine only to realize in the end it was pointless as I was learning nothing but pushing myself along. I realized that school for Graphic Design is about as pointless as anything. Not really helpful-the people are jerks unless otherwise told to tone it down-they had an insane persons case; some people in these class were obviously not right in their heads.
False promises dashed around as if reality- one semester- a highly racist, disrespectful and hatred bearing teaching posed people to be of this hollywood art of fame and respect. Out right laughable.
If up to the school- I would have no quality or understanding in the light of day of Graphic Design to do anything with it in the real world. I have come to realize, I have a different idea of it than most people did at that place. The only thing it ever taught me looking with the eyes of this supposed graphic design, you can get nothing done at all. Its not even practical for real business. Not even practical for selling comics and now- I furiously reject that these "school" ethics of graphic design equal real life graphic design. Because I will tell you, things are fevered skipped over and the professors have to learn things theirselves and are not at all successful being even graphic designers.
And when you get screwed over by these people- it is infuriating. But I tried to do things the graphic design way and all of such to ease onto into comics. But I have had enough of that plan and will not continue it in any shape and form.

Besides by now- I am nearly done and see that really I did not learn anything I really could not have done myself. Usually in education you look back and realize you could not have done it all without the mandates of what you are too have. There clearly here are mandates but what they push is never good enough to make you say- at the end, I learned something. At this end- I did not learn anything.
In fact this was highly constrictive and highly unproductive of anything really at all. Only in the fall of 2016 and  2017 onward, did I learn of truly the follies of the program indeed. And to anyone- I would not support laying on the ground and digging for worms. As this is all you are doing, digging for worms and never reaching for the stars. I think people are highly fucked up when extremely particular as in right and wrong about text and images to fit a context in which rules are never clearly estated and just for giving a completed work in the parameters of known well established graphic design principles and not opinion should be given great grades. But that did not happen in another branch last year where they are so behind the other branch its quiet sad.

Yet to say of effect-in addition to cleaning up the left over meanings and fixing them-this is such a problem in which really real solutions could have been formed for problems. If not under the influence and guise that this was to get my closer to my goal- I could have made real solutions that made sense instead of indulging in these particular practices. Which led no where and would be better guided under self than else. An institution carrying the practices that are awfully not helpful at all.
Enter a contest for a site in which has many author and all of while- is like carrying them all like stocks. In reference now and in true, I refuse to have work a stock of someone else- so they steal the idea and create tons of movies about it and yet you die off like someone who has been forced impregnated many times and all their children stolen. I refuse ever more solely to live by a standard of just because of fear of being picked out to live like everyone else who vyes for a goal.

Do not join yet a craphole innercircle of heathens just because of college. Do not adopt truly practices that graphic design and that of such is borne exclusively in schools. Do not accept that you are inferior in art and as a person just because everyone is so one sided to think so. I think that of the past that was adhered by this of graphic design to be mended in the future acts of treatment as of modern and not of the past sight. In short-I disagree solely on everything and how the Graphic Design programs are even taught and treat the real practice and application of Graphic Design. There are so many ways in even learning and even doing with no real formal education. Its just a way to advertise and some times in these classes, they completely get away from the advertisement aspects because many people are just like these computers for others to input information and not think at all later of anything really of marketing just silent art of placing pictures and words and living off the word of the client. This to say-they have to be sheepherded to even be graphic designers because they lack the wit and information to truly market anything of their own consort without the help of others to make the meaning for them. So close to advertisement yet know nothing of it. Close to nothing they have to even say of advertising principles at all even when graphic design is only for advertisements and selling. Such of the particular elements are logos, different paper products and websites which of course can eventually all be made by computers in one point if not starting now. What people fail to realize is that it is a relatively new market and everything can easily be replaced by programs more intuned and corporations. Especially when many graphic designers pander to the wants of companies and never realize that they are at the palm of companies unless they work for a company, take their practice into their own hand with a brand or else run a business brand with their skills.


Much of which people are taught to live by book and not by life is taught in these classes and that for a graphic designer is worse than any other for the ethic that it is self driven and the person determines their success and what type of jobs they get. And being taught they have to work for someone and not have the ethics of truly being self driven of graphic design is a recipe for failure, if not a drop rate of people not wanting to become or continue being graphic designers, as they can not reach the level nor standard expected by employer or to survive theirselves when living in these false ideas supported by a campus in many ways and assets. In such I can say- I am not a graphic designer as they define it. But something else- one who adheres to real life practicality and actually knowing of self and with an actual plan with real life experience that is gained the entire turn and not just for one class that only makes up for one month indeed. What I saying if you are serious about graphic design you do not live in the world of school or book, but rather in the real world with trends, influences and all self such-self drive. My self drive is to break away from this faulty idealism as that was the main venture of spring 2016 in truth honest. The faulty idealism being that school learning of graphic design leds to anyone truly becoming one of graphic design when school and real life are completely different especially for this particular subject matter. As of such-its obvious the field is not developed at all when there are so many unanswered questions to take school of the subject totally serious. Even though people agree that it only started in 1980s as a profession people still had to study things in advertisement to catch others attention such being posters of magicians and circus acts in the 1920s as well as many other things. But truly, if you have to avoid such questions to stop from potential angering or insulting a professor in which they will try to stop you if you ever start to say anything of the such- it is not a real craft anyone should spend money on to even learn. "Show me the ropes", they rather show you how dismal the profession actually is. Ultimate point being in which you can not ask question about things that are truly graphic design by definition-it shows that people just have a bias about being misinformed and doing things as they always have and for people particular serious when the market is forever changing and you have no established gain or hold-this is a truly toxic environment which only breathes discontent for the practice. And does not further it at all- but allow it to be replaced by the manner of machines in which people  once stood.


And now, seeing as how people of the older class like to live in their past fantasies of when they came about and never seeing the path ahead when they like subservient and actually have to survive using teaching as the means and not graphic design as the means,  and that the tendency even in labor is for robots to replace people- you serve no great ace following them and their dreamy heads of graphic design as in the 80s or 90s. When you very well could be the great graphic designer of tomorrow in yesterday and yet still be outpaced by robots and programs to create. And yet I say; you could think that I said cyberpunk for one reason else but this and talked about the apotogyme in similar to russian dictatorship. But I say these things only because already there is a higher class of individuals who are successful not because of the school they went to, it is because they already have foot holds in the industry in the past and new arrivals to the industry are likened for the things many of which I explained about education and a toxic atmosphere that you can not do one damned thing about- are likened to not be successful as they have no  real self drive and not to be able to make money like those with these footholds. Foot holds that including teaching and footholds that bar them from feeling any change within the industry. As well as others, this class does not help truly the incoming estate of new graphic designers yet misleds them that they have any job security at all. Telling them that there is a certain formula to following these text and images so defined outside the frames of good graphic design-in which they can be successful. But no, when everything is not determined on the particular teachers frame of reference and regard for what is success or not-yet they continue to push it lacking the discipline to acknowledge that being self driven with great marketing principles to be the head and not the tail allows the individual to even excel when change comes.

Since they refuse to do even this and that truly, that helps people truly be successful and not drop out of being a graphic designer because they lack the really strategy and means of making money. It means it is a heavy restrictive class that only promotes their success and no one's else success in true. They see to see that what they do in their sight is helpful but never acknowledge in truth whether it truly is when being an educator in the rightest of morals. Yet change always will occur and the youth they conspire who are just these willing dogs are short lived crops for the fact that technology is always something that changes the market of graphic design and mostly leaving little space for anyone to truly contribute. So instead of helping people realize they have no true skills they would actually want to have to create an ad like that of the superbowl or something you see truly in the mall or online or a brand that you see advertised well on tv or in public or online- I rather take a stance that is of apotogyme, to remove any hope that people have to survive in this field with their mediocre "let's accept what masta say" tone but supporting technology in which it will develop to ascertain the true principles of graphic design if not expand them. As for you to know, when machines replace humans they never do anything the same and thus there will never be a need truly for graphic design when one day someone who truly does not understand it comes along and rids any need for it truly by a program or machine. A program and machine that is not built to respect graphic design but to fulfill a  need and by a person who does not understand graphic design no less has no need to respect the wishes of those who depend so keenly on them for revenue.


If you know what I saying in true, eventually business and technology with cut off the need for graphic designers and their practices just like all jedi were nearly killed off in the Starwars films for it is completely unnecessary in their eyes to pay people more money in which they can expend(willingly) and pay less if a robot or program does it for them. When it is more profitable for a robot to do it-it will be done and basically by the common sheep mentality of graphic designers there will not be any space for rebellion when a program or machine arrives that basically does all they do but for less. And rather some paid technical expert, some paid technician will take their spot and frankly I agree that people who really do nothing for a living but kiss ass, should probably not make any money at all. As they are just people who have tried their hardest to be anything in which they in potential could be and which in other industries people are actually forced to be their best. While they get by just doing mediocre craft by them, their future students( as they want more money than gigging jobs) and all else the state of their particular industry. I say that it is better to bastardize the exploits of people who want to get around not doing the best of work while other suffer doing better work because of discrimination. And frankly the goal of mk mzodern graphica and said goal of MK MZODERN complete in part by graphica, is to frankly rid of the lazy graphic designers who find festival hiding out as teachers and deluding the market for graphic design by making it sort of a laughing stock and viable point for any say so company to eventually come about and basically collapse completely the marketing. And how-by using graphic design in manners in which people will not dare and are too scared to even ever do. Which ticks me off to the highest extreme.
Especially when I am picked on by particular individuals out loud or in dog whisper words or actions just because they believe they can do it and witness no respect for any inquiry by part as a student, individual or all else a graphic design and think they are better and can step all over me especially in a back alley classroom. When it can be done and certainly will be at one point or another, why not do it for my advantage and particularly the furthering of the market by making it better for people to enter and not have to be faced with this pollycock that is learning in graphic design by increasing standards and style and means of doing and achieving. Yet a perfect close however would be completely to disavow something that is truly unfriendly to learning, and thus- I will not proclaim I am graphic designer ever. As shit can have a better name than that as it truly means to some individuals and parties in this world. Freedom to think and not be persecuted is a necessary right and I will not be persecuted no more.

Comments

Popular Posts