mm culture. the complete story 2014 to 2018.
p1
Watch an anime about Kings.
Digimon, Huntik and various things.
Watched the ninjas.
watch betrayal as I slid on down out what was shit.
worked on my focus let no dumb mother fucker play with me.
These petty games of heart. So beastly, ghastly and nasty I was betrayed.
To even think lie in was a shred of humanity but demonry and insanity.
Worked on my focus of a myele game.new stories for sure.
A journey of methods finding the anime and the place of dreams divine.
p2
Seeing the girl and then the girls I could only bide my time to ever even be successful to not even bother them in such a dangerous ploy as I seeked and sought out a new tale of where to even continue going on. But I would fail in ever hiding so but I was so sweaty that I never had the strength as the fear paralyzed me and even if I cast it aside, it slept next to me-she got away.
Seeing the crazies have come for me. I cannot stop but this is not all I am supposed to do these methods.
I create new stories.
I try to integrate and prepare to.
Make these stories in better methods yet they crumble in my hands.
I am aspired by the day of the anime.
And these new stories after this one I do not cast them on.
Take a break for the Cosmica to make it my new marketing deal- I cannot trust those people on facebook; all they know is to steal.
p3. I fall sick
I am terrified.
This hospital scares me not the least but the inner of it does.
My body for profit well someone gots to get paid.
They make me take pills and all I can do is sleep.
I do not eat for a week.
p4. I come home, I try to recover.
I come home, I try to discover.
New methods uncovered.
New times uncovered.
A great beach of trash.
Times of dread uncovered.
Cosmica in my hands, try to continue on but I am so tried.
p5. so dizzy.
Summer I try to live.
There is a new trend.
New magazines. Will take a break from the stories I had started back up.
Trying to figure out Cosmica and new stories and if I should ever promote them
outside the stretchy demeaning graphic design lessons. I meet two yellers.
I am done with being friendly. The semester is cold and I miss when it was safe.
To even study there or take a test there.
Comics of korea that they get me. I buy a soda and dream of anna to keep my mind off the
girls really on my mind. The place is haunted. There is a disaster of urban scape awaiting as I cross into the forest and the christmas is all but dashed a day of anything but a day of greed but cold victory.
p6. My comic efforts did not work out.
Try to serialize the drama and trauma and heroism.
The wolves of three are out. There are more monsters in hiding.
I hate graphic design and I hate that class.
I try once again with Cosmica and these method praticings.
Sunday I practice but I am targeted. I do fight back.
Dreaming of sex.
I study of online comics once again and there is tragedy and there is destruction and I pay attention to my life not yet but the attack gets me. To commit an end of this terrorism against me, I face down the enemy and destroy them completely...
a mad muse at the djent
a mad muse at the timber wood punk pop
a mad muse of the graphics and music of times before, cold.
the arching gateways reveal secrets to me and in the summer
after one day of sex with a goddess and rains
I am free to a land of dreaming of sex
and dreaming of a continuation against the apotogyme.
That tries to fuck over me.
p7. nylon.
a graphic design came over me.
New ideas, new ideas. High core suspension and I tip my toes in to see that its hot.
And yet cool and calm as of the day, night, morning and rains. In the overtone of sex
and adventure and calm moods. I ride away on a motocycle, a contest of disrespect
I find a mumbling and a lines and the colors of a blockbuster in a vid appealing to a bat beat parade
rhythm pattern. The technogothica and the egypt of a lego set haunt me. But I carry on to find there is no point and no one gives a damn about me.
Icecream and coffee and graphic design of worlds that is all I create and yet dream of, yet there is nothing there for me in that school.
I go to austin, the family, the people and the estate quiet cruel.
Chased by doge dogs and I have to fight with an Anthony and Baxter.
There is only cruelty as I pondered the theme of hiding out with retards in a hotel.
And eating on the hide away in a rental car and this eccentric anime hour that is of the distant past,
come back home and see the landscape envision a new mzodern of studying and there it was a blast.
The donuts and uncomplete work haunt me, later-yet I reach for the nat. geo and then the contest again like a drug.
I play some songs and only them after and before a movie and release realize how flawed it all is.
I settle down just to pass through school and not be cool.
Then it all is hell.
It all is hell.
It all is hell.
And I try to do well.
And it all is hell in that school till now because most of those fuckers are never cool. At community college.
P8.
I did lots of work. Can you see it?
No, people would not even respect it,
But then again this all connects
that there was a grand graphic design effort.
For all the stories to unfold and all the methods presented.
As a complete branding-a key onward....
making madness and might zoom the modern out of me.
Watch an anime about Kings.
Digimon, Huntik and various things.
Watched the ninjas.
watch betrayal as I slid on down out what was shit.
worked on my focus let no dumb mother fucker play with me.
These petty games of heart. So beastly, ghastly and nasty I was betrayed.
To even think lie in was a shred of humanity but demonry and insanity.
Worked on my focus of a myele game.new stories for sure.
A journey of methods finding the anime and the place of dreams divine.
p2
Seeing the girl and then the girls I could only bide my time to ever even be successful to not even bother them in such a dangerous ploy as I seeked and sought out a new tale of where to even continue going on. But I would fail in ever hiding so but I was so sweaty that I never had the strength as the fear paralyzed me and even if I cast it aside, it slept next to me-she got away.
Seeing the crazies have come for me. I cannot stop but this is not all I am supposed to do these methods.
I create new stories.
I try to integrate and prepare to.
Make these stories in better methods yet they crumble in my hands.
I am aspired by the day of the anime.
And these new stories after this one I do not cast them on.
Take a break for the Cosmica to make it my new marketing deal- I cannot trust those people on facebook; all they know is to steal.
p3. I fall sick
I am terrified.
This hospital scares me not the least but the inner of it does.
My body for profit well someone gots to get paid.
They make me take pills and all I can do is sleep.
I do not eat for a week.
p4. I come home, I try to recover.
I come home, I try to discover.
New methods uncovered.
New times uncovered.
A great beach of trash.
Times of dread uncovered.
Cosmica in my hands, try to continue on but I am so tried.
p5. so dizzy.
Summer I try to live.
There is a new trend.
New magazines. Will take a break from the stories I had started back up.
Trying to figure out Cosmica and new stories and if I should ever promote them
outside the stretchy demeaning graphic design lessons. I meet two yellers.
I am done with being friendly. The semester is cold and I miss when it was safe.
To even study there or take a test there.
Comics of korea that they get me. I buy a soda and dream of anna to keep my mind off the
girls really on my mind. The place is haunted. There is a disaster of urban scape awaiting as I cross into the forest and the christmas is all but dashed a day of anything but a day of greed but cold victory.
p6. My comic efforts did not work out.
Try to serialize the drama and trauma and heroism.
The wolves of three are out. There are more monsters in hiding.
I hate graphic design and I hate that class.
I try once again with Cosmica and these method praticings.
Sunday I practice but I am targeted. I do fight back.
Dreaming of sex.
I study of online comics once again and there is tragedy and there is destruction and I pay attention to my life not yet but the attack gets me. To commit an end of this terrorism against me, I face down the enemy and destroy them completely...
a mad muse at the djent
a mad muse at the timber wood punk pop
a mad muse of the graphics and music of times before, cold.
the arching gateways reveal secrets to me and in the summer
after one day of sex with a goddess and rains
I am free to a land of dreaming of sex
and dreaming of a continuation against the apotogyme.
That tries to fuck over me.
p7. nylon.
a graphic design came over me.
New ideas, new ideas. High core suspension and I tip my toes in to see that its hot.
And yet cool and calm as of the day, night, morning and rains. In the overtone of sex
and adventure and calm moods. I ride away on a motocycle, a contest of disrespect
I find a mumbling and a lines and the colors of a blockbuster in a vid appealing to a bat beat parade
rhythm pattern. The technogothica and the egypt of a lego set haunt me. But I carry on to find there is no point and no one gives a damn about me.
Icecream and coffee and graphic design of worlds that is all I create and yet dream of, yet there is nothing there for me in that school.
I go to austin, the family, the people and the estate quiet cruel.
Chased by doge dogs and I have to fight with an Anthony and Baxter.
There is only cruelty as I pondered the theme of hiding out with retards in a hotel.
And eating on the hide away in a rental car and this eccentric anime hour that is of the distant past,
come back home and see the landscape envision a new mzodern of studying and there it was a blast.
The donuts and uncomplete work haunt me, later-yet I reach for the nat. geo and then the contest again like a drug.
I play some songs and only them after and before a movie and release realize how flawed it all is.
I settle down just to pass through school and not be cool.
Then it all is hell.
It all is hell.
It all is hell.
And I try to do well.
And it all is hell in that school till now because most of those fuckers are never cool. At community college.
P8.
I did lots of work. Can you see it?
No, people would not even respect it,
But then again this all connects
that there was a grand graphic design effort.
For all the stories to unfold and all the methods presented.
As a complete branding-a key onward....
making madness and might zoom the modern out of me.
Comments
Post a Comment