Hey hell, you think it would have ended but it never did.
You would think the urges of the youth ended. They did not and I am sure many people use different outlets. Much to be said much of the series were inspired by sexual energies and in sort is why certain things are set up the way they are. Launching 4 was in time a struggle to write. There were about 4 breaks in the first half and each was written to be 30 serials per 4/5 volumes. Then the other half was done in either 2010 or later 2010.
Launching 4 however I was able to complete. And when I typed it up I surpassed said limits of what I could type at that time which opened gateways of what I would later be able to type.
I had to give up rebelling against a system oppressive just to be later able to fight it is the most striking thing and really Idea Database was that training program I did myself to ready myself to accomplish said goals and dreams. But about people I did not know nor really did not care. I did not want to be heartless but really there were great catches to be concerned with and even if there were I wouldn't be so concerned because my work was most important. The only people who seemed interest in me where just people who wanted to take sexual advantage of me. So frankly; I never cared about people and just continued learning what I could when I could and that was the Kyeombi status quo of like ten years ago.
Launching 4 however I was able to complete. And when I typed it up I surpassed said limits of what I could type at that time which opened gateways of what I would later be able to type.
I had to give up rebelling against a system oppressive just to be later able to fight it is the most striking thing and really Idea Database was that training program I did myself to ready myself to accomplish said goals and dreams. But about people I did not know nor really did not care. I did not want to be heartless but really there were great catches to be concerned with and even if there were I wouldn't be so concerned because my work was most important. The only people who seemed interest in me where just people who wanted to take sexual advantage of me. So frankly; I never cared about people and just continued learning what I could when I could and that was the Kyeombi status quo of like ten years ago.
Comments
Post a Comment