Pizza of Ecudaor Elseever.
Pizza of Ecuador Else ever
taste like-mmgha-ahmsmahh-
orgasm.
Pizza of else ever tastes like mm-gagha-hahs-mahaha
-hahh-aahaa.
Some times with different women never going right
and the ceazar pizza ends up a date alright. Never knew
that people could not be kind nor true. For all the do;
and yet instill in you that its you fault for something
don't you see how that is so wrong. So wrong. So wrong.
So wrong.
But so to say I could never
ever understand people never making to understand me
for any reason of their own conclusions to a line and to a
dine but the pizza will taste so different each similar and
date and time
till it does not.
It does not. But to say so forever. That this cycle can continue on
and on; is like living in hell for a great time and finally it is time to make
up my mind. What do I want? Real or better? What do I need, real or better
only the pizza of certain Ecuadors else ever could be so good driving around
on a motorcycle for dates just for deep romantic good.
And yet the pizza of cezar feels
so destined but will never be extraordinary in the wish of what I wished they could be;
but seeing its
beauty its superior to anyone who never will want me
and has a character so;so good yet I misunderstood
just being like those of the past pizza Ecuadors
I went out with I'm sure.
Just making her secondary when she is an important person.
I'm sure.
Going past the pizza of Ecuadors I'm never giving up but I will never toss a cezar pizza away.
Least my heart be decay or any else I seem to like in any way.
taste like-mmgha-ahmsmahh-
orgasm.
Pizza of else ever tastes like mm-gagha-hahs-mahaha
-hahh-aahaa.
Some times with different women never going right
and the ceazar pizza ends up a date alright. Never knew
that people could not be kind nor true. For all the do;
and yet instill in you that its you fault for something
don't you see how that is so wrong. So wrong. So wrong.
So wrong.
But so to say I could never
ever understand people never making to understand me
for any reason of their own conclusions to a line and to a
dine but the pizza will taste so different each similar and
date and time
till it does not.
It does not. But to say so forever. That this cycle can continue on
and on; is like living in hell for a great time and finally it is time to make
up my mind. What do I want? Real or better? What do I need, real or better
only the pizza of certain Ecuadors else ever could be so good driving around
on a motorcycle for dates just for deep romantic good.
And yet the pizza of cezar feels
so destined but will never be extraordinary in the wish of what I wished they could be;
but seeing its
beauty its superior to anyone who never will want me
and has a character so;so good yet I misunderstood
just being like those of the past pizza Ecuadors
I went out with I'm sure.
Just making her secondary when she is an important person.
I'm sure.
Going past the pizza of Ecuadors I'm never giving up but I will never toss a cezar pizza away.
Least my heart be decay or any else I seem to like in any way.
Comments
Post a Comment