Bringing back some Comedy to Kyeombi.
So, I made a post a while in early 2015 that I was not going to do anything with comedy but some titles like Buff, French Fried, Totally Blue and yet Polo on the Move are vital in sort to the ideal and image of Kyeombi's softer and kinder side. And yes, I am going to bring it back by officiating in a genre I am not even that good in or at. It might fail and it might not but the point is that bad times have made it necessary for me to recall why these elements were important. Because they supported faith in humanity and ultimately do not have much strong meanings as the others in sum. But elegant is the soft and yet the fluffy of these comedies and not.
(link) The SWCmS will be the latest work of Kyeombi as well as the Day of Kyeombi and fade at the end of the worlds. As well as the new comedies-structure the return of Kyeombi in main as real and breathing.
(link) The SWCmS will be the latest work of Kyeombi as well as the Day of Kyeombi and fade at the end of the worlds. As well as the new comedies-structure the return of Kyeombi in main as real and breathing.
Comments
Post a Comment