Have completed the story coloring of Chainman and Duster volume 1.
Much to say I have completed the coloring of Chainman and Duster and all that remains is to add the respective text and then publish it. I am not going to publish Bandar Pitt because I am just tried and have already reached the goals of said August War a long time ago. And would rather return to writing and drawing else as in which I know can do easily without any restrain this time.
The phase I am now in is basically called; expansion in which-I expand my works. Chainman and Duster 1-10 has only been expanded 1 time or rather another time over and maybe again, but I only show two for a good reason.
In Color Catalog I actually colored a Forge comic; will be adding the bubbles to this one and post them together. Mysterious and Changer and Sunglasses are next; dear passengers aboard MK MZODERN be aware of;the schedule laid out by said conductor sedd maggsnow nochoriana.
Changing the style of the writing of this site to reach the thing in which I have done and yet to do.
But frankly am just going to run while I complete necessary work.
Comments
Post a Comment