Kept on going in unkind social situations.

Whilst I have pampered you with familiar ills and never let on the true story. The advents of what I have experienced are nothing as I describe in actual happening. They are a degree worse. I lessened the story to give it some feel of not telling the entire truth to divulge at another time its horrible happenstance. Because I just cannot take the terror of what I have experienced.

You got to play into people's games so they will take notice and not bother you while you go for your goal and ultimately that is what I was doing. Just playing these games of people just so they would not divulge onto me their biases. Its not selfish at all to say when its true and these are actual real things that happen. But I am surprised that neither lower or higher education is nice to creativity even in an art class. And even in highschool they have high favoritism for those of the realism scene and that is kinda of odd to say; all a money concern -yes! Get the money!

Cheat and cheat and berate and berate-get that money. All these people signing for so called A list academic professions and careers but have no clue what the fuck they would really do in it and so they are just like these machines who think they have some free will but they are so scared to even live as they are. They will never be able to be the driver of the work force and they will never come with their own ambition and everything will be driven by a family that really does not care about them one way or another. Never be able to pursue their own ambitions or research on how to make their dreams come true. I find it sad that people in education will promote such trash but clearly that will grow the economy and the span of human influence? When you just have these puppets of life taking up space for real driven people. These puppets of life are often corrupt and really do not know how to respect natural human sensibilities and communication nor work ethic and bring their corrupt drama to their work place. I have heard many stories of many people being fired because they really did not do their best to learn anything in college.

In fact it is these people who just do wrong their entire lives who will only bring the world down and foster children who do not know how to even act nor behave and seriously no one will see it until its there and its too late and a piece of shit generation has destroyed everything. Clearly I say I have no faith in the generation I was born with; I only believe that what I have always believed is only coming true.

All these fake movements are just to catch attention and offend people and nothing more. And pretend as if they get life but hell can you get life when you never suffer to reach a goal and only live to taste the goal that society gives you to reach without the most minimal restrictions or suffering?

I kept going on in unkind social situations because really; people of tomorrow need people and not walking advertisments of failure.

Comments

Popular Posts